GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I thought they told us all the vaccines were 'safe and effective'??
Georgia becomes third state to shut down Johnson & Johnson vaccine site after adverse reactions - CBS News
1618104616950.png

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
I have personal experience with God...I don't expect you of all people to understand.
The quotes I posted are just context for the pandemic and current affairs of the world.

Oh, you have, you’re the only one that has been close to death?

I should clarify myself... I’ve been around enough death and dismemberment for five lifetimes... and I have yet to see anything resembling a loving and caring god in any of it. I once had a Chaplain tell me “there’s no such thing as an atheist in a fox hole.” I assure you that sentiment is from a person who has never been in a fox hole themselves.

Last edited:

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Did DMX die from the vaccine? They'll never admit it...
1618105330853.png

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Zrickety person: George Floyd’s death wasn’t a cop kneeling on his neck for too long, it was the drugs that weakened his cardiovascular system!!!

Also Zrickety person: Covid vaccine killed DMX, couldn’t possibly be the drugs that weakened his cardiovascular system!!!

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Have you seen how many adverse reaction people have from normal otc medications? That doesn't mean they aren't safe.
That's exactly what it means. You are proving my point that 'do no harm' is a fallacy. Does it have to be anaphylaxis before it's not safe?
1618106122872.png

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
That's exactly what it means. You are proving my point that 'do no harm' is a fallacy. Does it have to be anaphylaxis before it's not safe?
View attachment 209839

Peanuts cause anaphylaxis in some, and kill every year. Yet for some reason the world considers them safe enough to sell 50 different types at the grocery store.

it’s almost like people are allergic to the compounds that make up a vaccine, but I’m sure your sources account for this and you vetted the data, before you posted about it....

Right?

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Oh, you have, you’re the only one that has been close to death?

I should clarify myself... I’ve been around enough death and dismemberment for five lifetimes... and I have yet to see anything resembling a loving and caring god in any of it. I once had a Chaplain tell me “there’s no such thing as an atheist in a fox hole.” I assure you that sentiment is from a person who has never been in a fox hole themselves.

Thank you for your service, my father did 27 years in the Army and four of my brothers served in the Air Force and another in the Marines. To have an experience with God does not mean you are close to or have experienced death. I have had multiple encounters where He has graced me with His presence and I was much more alive during those times then ever before. It is an awesome moment to behold.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Thank you for your service, my father did 27 years in the Army and four of my brothers served in the Air Force and another in the Marines. To have an experience with God does not mean you are close to or have experienced death. I have had multiple encounters where He has graced me with His presence and I was much more alive during those times then ever before. It is an awesome moment to behold.

Thanks for your input, but he has repeatedly discussed his brush with death. So that is what we are taking about.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
View attachment 209839
It has to do more harm than good. That clearing isn't the case.

But sure, compare people getting a fever to death.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Dude I need to go to bed.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
But this shit is dragging out

Corprin

Autocross Champion