GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
LMFAO! So thermite was planted decades ago in preparation of 9/11? You’re stretching
They evacuated the building intermittently for 2 weeks before the attack. Do some research.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
We've had remote control planes since the 80's. The buildings were prepped for demolition free fall. Thermite residue found.
When metal heats up it bends when put under stress.

It doesn't pancake down and land directly in on the floor below, over and over like what happens when you actually blow out the supports.

To me...the building should have just broken off at the top (falling over sideways) if the steel deformed so much. Not just come down in free fall like it did.

Pure speculation obviously.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
When metal heats up it bends when put under stress.

It doesn't pancake down and land directly in on the floor below, over and over like what happens when you actually blow out the supports.

To me...the building should have just broken off at the top (falling over sideways) if the steel deformed so much. Not just come down in free fall like it did.

Pure speculation obviously.
When metal under stress melts it doesn’t yield how you’re thinking. It doesn’t just goop up into a lava and sheer off. It instead gets so hot and continues to raise in temp till it can’t support its weight anymore. But it doesn’t just like sheer off like that.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Sure buddy, here you go.

Google.com

Search query: "Was 911 an inside job?"
*enter*
About 58,600,000 results
Suppose i could go through the first thousand, see what each links consensus is and do an average? Or, each link will provide some old and new facts. I could compile those in the form of a SWOT analysis or decision making chart. Some 'facts' will be in favor, some not in favor, and all debunked going both ways. What then? Maybe i wind up 57% sure it was in inside job?

I could be the next zrickety doing that and find that coronavirus is just a flu and we shouldn't be taking any precautions against it

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
side note for above - i'm not a structural engineer but tall buildings are indeed designed to fall in such a way so as not to topple over and risk endangering nearby areas as much as possible. Not a swaying (no pun intended) statement, just pointing it out for thought

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
Search query: "Was 911 an inside job?"
*enter*
About 58,600,000 results
Suppose i could go through the first thousand, see what each links consensus is and do an average? Or, each link will provide some old and new facts. I could compile those in the form of a SWOT analysis or decision making chart. Some 'facts' will be in favor, some not in favor, and all debunked going both ways. What then? Maybe i wind up 57% sure it was in inside job?
Sounds like you've got weekend plans! Let me know how it goes, 57% is enough to form a decision

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
side note for above - i'm not a structural engineer but tall buildings are indeed designed in such a way so as not to topple over and risk endangering nearby areas as much as possible. Not a swaying (no pun intended) statement, just pointing it out for thought
ftfy

(not sure what you meant)

Mud

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
side note for above - i'm not a structural engineer but tall buildings are indeed designed to fall in such a way so as not to topple over and risk endangering nearby areas as much as possible. Not a swaying (no pun intended) statement, just pointing it out for thought
This. I have a masters in mechanical engineering but as far as structural engineering goes, I too am but an enthusiast.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
lmao

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Gonna miss her, but looks like i have a buyer for the ole' mk6 tomorrow! Say bye everyone :(
1607108138160.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI