GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
actually, here, i'll do ya one better:

60,132 People died in Arizona.
More will die in Arizone this year because about 100,000 people have moved TO arizona this year.
100,000 X .12 = 12,000 People extra to die by December, which means::::
...I fucked your Mom.

come on, nothing guys? lol

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Should we open this can of worms?

Government tells people they got osama, and then dumped his body in an ocean before anyone could verify. And people blindly believe this?

LOL

What can of worms? That we bailed on Afghanistan when the people needed our special brand of freedoming? Or that OBL was being tracked and watched, and was targeted multiple times... but we didn’t pull the trigger because too close to our black-crack dealers from Saudi?

I’m not saying 9/11 wasn’t a mitigable, or flat preventable, but I’ve seen too much to believe it was an “inside job”.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Robert O'Neil confirmed he shot and killed Osama.

Don't think he has any reason to lie about it.

Fucked up part is the Pakistanis are supposed to be our allies and Osama was hiding there the whole time. 😐

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5

Fucked up part is the Pakistanis are supposed to be our allies and Osama was hiding there the whole time. 😐
I wonder. Did the Pakistani government actually hide him?

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma

Again, that's one person's claim. Nobody would ever lie right?

I believe that about as much as I believe riceburner fucked all of our moms as he claimed a few pages ago.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
What incentive is there to lie though?

I don't really believe Osama was this master terrorist out to get us at all costs, I do believe he's dead though.

If a conspiracy is afoot in regards to Bin Laden I think it’s more that he was made into a boogeyman so he could be killed, not that he's still alive.

I forgot also that he needed to be on a dialysis machine regularly so he might not be alive today anyway even if we hadn't found him.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
What incentive is there to lie though?

If a conspiracy is afoot in regards to Bin Laden I think it’s more that he was made into a boogeyman so he could be killed,
not that he's still alive.
You answered your own question. America wanted blood, so America made up the fact that he was killed...with absolutely no proof and america ate it up like the sheep that they are.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
You answered your own question. America wanted blood, so America made up the fact that he was killed...with absolutely no proof and america ate it up like the sheep that they are.
I would’ve liked if the press had an opportunity to see the body at least. As witnesses

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
But like, it's been so long now, and technology (especially imaging) has increased exponentially in capability and scale.

If he were still out there it would be almost impossible for him to remain hidden. We would have been busted on the lie by now if he weren't dead.

Anyway, we should stop going back and forth. Acadia gonna think we're fishing for likes 😋

Last edited: