GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

Hungry4hops

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Black 2013 gti
This is everyone in the thread, except Jim. He has shown open-mindedness, which is rare these days.
unnamed (2).jpg

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
I left the cross flag socks and underwear game about 6 years ago :( No soy NEEK
Actually don't tell me this is much more fun. I'm going to make a few sql tables with neeks former token comments and scrub your comment history against it to analyze the similarities

mac340

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI SE 6MT
There is a federal mass casualty incident triage system...this doesn't apply to hospitals but if there were some giant alien attack the EMT and Paramedics would help those most likely to survive. This is the least injured, and young, they get yellow tags. The most injured and old, well you know the drill.
What about the injured aliens where would they rank?:ROFLMAO:

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
It has nothing to do with taxes and healthcare, I'm making light of how our approaches were very different but the results were the same. Except now they herd immunity and we are still being ridiculous.
The big question is, why are they engineering viruses in labs and why doesn't the UN condemn this activity???
Our approaches are different because our infrastructure, and healthcare system are very different. That's part of the equation you keep throwing around about Sweden. Not to mention all the fun extra's they get like extra sick days, maternity/paternity leave, Elderly car... and you know, socialized healthcare.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Welfare_in_Sweden
We don't provide most of these, at least on levels remotely comparable here. So we can't respond the same. What you're spewing is like assuming the nearest fire exit is the same in every building. We're structured very differently, so we respond differently.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
I understand why you wear a mask. And you are smart enough to know when to take it off, and know that it is decreasing your air exchange.
These are advanced concepts for the fluoridated slaves that can't recognize the truth literally staring them in the face. You and I can have a conversation, I enjoy it.
All the others can do is hurl insults at us. We are all witnesses to history, and like social media they label our testimony as 'misinformation.'
Wait.. so masks can block oxygen, a molecule smaller than the virus you repeatedly say they don't work against? Zrick, what magic did you stumble over?

mac340

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI SE 6MT
It's a waste of time, because you're incapable accepting any information that doesn't fit your unsupported opinions.
I believe that works both ways.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
This is actually true. They get immunity from many of our laws because of their undocumented status. Democrats fight for them to stay here, when they should be on the first bus back to their homeland. They get some kind of medicaid and x dollars a month, I know this is true. There are similar programs for American citizens but many never qualify. For the illegals, it's essentially automatic benefits. It's messed up.
Source? Name of the program? Same thing I asked like 10 pages ago. This is your chance, convert me to your way of thinking. All you have to do is substantiate your claim!

Reactions: WAP

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
This is actually true. They get immunity from many of our laws because of their undocumented status. Democrats fight for them to stay here, when they should be on the first bus back to their homeland. They get some kind of medicaid and x dollars a month, I know this is true. There are similar programs for American citizens but many never qualify. For the illegals, it's essentially automatic benefits. It's messed up.

That's just how you see it through the looking glass from your alternate reality.

Those people coming here to seek opportunities isn't denying you any opportunity. That you actually believe this shows your lack of critical thinking ability.

No one is getting rich taking government assistance except the already hyper-wealthy who benefit from corporate welfare.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Source? Name of the program? Same thing I asked like 10 pages ago. This is your chance, convert me to your way of thinking. All you have to do is substantiate your claim!
He can't answer actual questions about the conspiracies.

None of them can.

They can't even defend their basic platforms without constantly crossing the streams and citing information that actually contradicts what they're saying.

And if you give them too much of the business they'll just try to hide in the corner until it's safe to come out again and start passing out thumbs ups to more totally insane content.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Zrick and jimlloyd against the world! We got an angry mob over here

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Those people coming here to seek opportunities isn't denying you any opportunity.
So can I just walk onto the Google campus and take an empty office? I mean I'm just seeking an opportunity, right?
There are laws. You can't just cross a border and a set up shop. Try doing that in Europe and watch how quickly they lock you up and or deport you. Most countries are not so benevolent.