GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I definitely voted against trump. Only option on the ballot was Biden. Now if it was Bernie..... I would’ve voted for him instead of rejecting trump
I would have voted 4 times for Bernie and had all my dead relatives vote twice. 😁

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
I definitely voted against trump. Only option on the ballot was Biden. Now if it was Bernie..... I would’ve voted for him instead of rejecting trump
If you voted for Biden, you voted for him. It's simple. No different than Jim saying he voted against Hillary and that's why he voted trump. Can't have it both ways. You supported Biden.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Either way your vote was against Trump.
Nope. I will explain again. I voted for Biden’s bitch ass cuz fuck trump

but if Bernie was on the ballot. I would’ve happily filled out that circle next to his name. With Biden there was a feeling of reluctance. Like, it’s for the best kind of feeling.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Right. You said Reagen convinced people that the government shouldn't do anything for you and I pointed out that it was JFK who first did that.
I don't think JFK was saying government ruins everything, which was Reagan's message.

JFK was saying give back to your country.

Last edited:

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
If voting against trump was all you cared about but you didn't support biden, you would have done a write in vote like I did.
And I just shouldn't have voted because it's a waste to write in someone who can't win. It's symbolic at best but it did no good.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Right. You said Reagen convinced people that the government shouldn't do anything for you and I pointed out that it was JFK who first did that.
Frankly. If we look at Republican presidents in the past 30 years or 40 years.....

This is what led to the Republican Party being in such a sorry state.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Nope. I will explain again. I voted for Biden’s bitch ass cuz fuck trump

but if Bernie was on the ballot. I would’ve happily filled out that circle next to his name. With Biden there was a feeling of reluctance. Like, it’s for the best kind of feeling.
Like Jay just said you voted for Biden period. The ballot didn't say click here if you want Bernie but you're voting for Biden because you don't want Trump.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Like Jay just said you voted for Biden period. The ballot didn't say click here if you want Bernie but you're voting for Biden because you don't want Trump.
Yes. Reluctantly. I voted for Biden. Because the alternative was trash.

I honestly feel like Biden didn’t earn my vote.

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
Y'all need to get your heads checked with this "I don't wanna vote for this person for president" because feelings crap.

There are two options, you must pick one. One WILL be president. You don't have to feel anything about it.

Trump has done unbelievably shitty things but most of it wasn't even legislation or action it was just him being a shithead.

The president has simultaneously a lot of and very little power. See: moscow Mitch pulling the strings for the entire country because fucking kentucky elects him.

There are only a few things the president actually controls, the military and foreign policy. The person who is a candidate has to have at least a BASIC competency to run these two things. Trump had neither and it has fucked us over as a nation. It's going to take decades to rebuild our diplomatic infrastructure.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
If voting against trump was all you cared about but you didn't support biden, you would have done a write in vote like I did.

Nope, I actually wanted Trump to lose, not just vote against him.