GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I suppose washing hands when your not sick is Munchausen's in your professional opinion too. 🙄

How about sunscreen and hats, is that Munchausen's too? I don't have skin cancer, so why should I wear them?

I actually hope you're really trolling, because if you aren't, you're a danger to yourself and society.
Sunscreen causes cancer...it was in the news.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Leave it to you to not understand a children's story.
You would certainly understand a children's story since you do everything at a child's level. And now darn I have to go to work so I'll have to respond to your response drizzle when I get home tonight. Don't forget your little rug so you can have your nap with the rest of the kids.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
1610635468753.png

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Pffft no ditch here

I'm starting to understand how trumpers feel...surrounded by idiots, knowing I'm right. Getting insulted by window lickers who put mayo on a grilled cheese. The irony.

Look. Saying "put may on a grilled cheese" gives the wrong impression. It's not like putting ketchup on a hotdog. It's not part of the eating experience, it's part of the cooking experience. You don't say "I put water on my spaghetti and meatballs" because you boiled your pasta in the water. You don't cook a grilled cheese, pry it open, and slather mayo on the inside to enhance the flavor. That would be disgusting.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
You would certainly understand a children's story since you do everything at a child's level. And now darn I have to go to work so I'll have to respond to your response drizzle when I get home tonight. Don't forget your little rug so you can have your nap with the rest of the kids.
It's funny that you think zrickety not understanding a children's story is a burn on me. YOU are why people had boomers. YOU JIM. IT'S YOU. Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh, go to sleep.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
Look. Saying "put may on a grilled cheese" gives the wrong impression. It's not like putting ketchup on a hotdog. It's not part of the eating experience, it's part of the cooking experience. You don't say "I put water on my spaghetti and meatballs" because you boiled your pasta in the water. You don't cook a grilled cheese, pry it open, and slather mayo on the inside to enhance the flavor. That would be disgusting.
Mayo on a grilled cheese is disgusting

images.png

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
a few thoughts after watching yesterdays hearings:

at first I was pleased with 10 R's voting impeach but when considering out of 200 = :(
Every time a R mentioned rush to judgment I would have held up a photo of Judge Amy Barret
and the defense of only 7 days... I was drunk driving and got in an accident but I'm almost home.

also Mrs Mud does financials in the house and is old school so we got our stimulus check. It has trumps name on it....I wrote Loser with an arrow on check. I admit to having to ask 1 or 2 "o's"

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Another post inciting insurrection.

AGAIN, if you really believe this stuff, why aren't you taking action? The fact that others do believe this and you're spreading it, makes you culpable.
Not belief, fact.
It's cozy living in your head.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI

torga

Autocross Champion