GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Sounds legit. I have a letter from the tooth fairy saying she rigged the election for Trump. I found it on twitter.
Since you have all these legal connections, I'm sure you can scare up the court documents for us.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
So this innocent bystander veteran shot by police 'deserved' her death, but all these black criminals need a movement for equal rights? SMH

She bought into rhetoric of a failed coup and tried to insight a second civil war.

She violated her oath, simple as that. She attempted to overthrow the Constitution she swore to uphold and defend.

She is simply a traitor to her country, and I am happy she died in that sacred place wearing a trump flag soaked in her own blood. I see a no more fitting way for her to be removed from this earth. She made her choices, and may her name forever be condemned to the wrong side if history, and forever tarnished as the disgusting traitor she was.

You are in the wrong space to be running your mouth about patriotism, love of country, and sacrifice for the same. This is something you armchair “patriots” will never understand.

It’s time you break contact on this subject. You are neither tactically nor technically competent to engage anyone, who has swore that oath she violated, in this subject. You can run your mouth about COVID, or bullshit election fraud, but you have no ground to stand on to discuss the gravity of this piece of shit’s actions and her well deserved death.

I hope she’s posthumously adjudicated as a traitor, so she is stripped of all her postmortem veteran benefits. She has rejected her oath and thereby rejected the honor of occupying a place next to actual patriots in a national cemetery.

TLDR: traitors deserve no less than to die wearing their demagogue’s flag as a cape.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Since you have all these legal connections, I'm sure you can scare up the court documents for us.

My parents are retired lawyers and never practiced in Italy, you buffoon.

Again, the tooth fairy countered your imaginary Italian, so they cancel out.

It's math, data scientists have verified it. Do your research, sheeple.

Last edited:

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Fucking dereliction of duty. Did you see the video of capital police turing and slowly walking away, allowing protesters that weren't even forcing their way in to just walk past?

Yes I did. And I hope they are strung up with the assholes they aided.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
She bought into rhetoric of a failed coup and tried to insight a second civil war.

She violated her oath, simple as that. She attempted to overthrow the Constitution she swore to uphold and defend.

She is simply a traitor to her country, and I am happy she died in that sacred place wearing a trump flag soaked in her own blood. I see a no more fitting way for her to be removed from this earth. She made her choices, and may her name forever be condemned to the wrong side if history, and forever tarnished as the disgusting traitor she was.

You are in the wrong space to be running your mouth about patriotism, love of country, and sacrifice for the same. This is something you armchair “patriots” will never understand.

It’s time you break contact on this subject. You are neither tactically nor technically competent to engage anyone, who has swore that oath she violated, in this subject. You can run your mouth about COVID, or bullshit election fraud, but you have no ground to stand on to discuss the gravity of this piece of shit’s actions and her well deserved death.

I hope she’s posthumously adjudicated as a traitor, so she is stripped of all her postmortem veteran benefits. She has rejected her oath and thereby rejected the honor of occupying a place next to actual patriots in a national cemetery.

TLDR: traitors deserve no less than to die wearing their demagogue’s flag as a cape.
Let’s put emphasis on the word traitor and the fact that she violated two oaths

she deserved what she got.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
Really? Now you’re just making assumptions.

I support the second amendment and its God given right to bear arms. I would be honored to join fellow patriots in defending my country against those who seek to destroy it.

What say you now?
God given right to bear arms?......I'm an Atheist but even I know that is a fucked up interpretation of any Holy book