GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
But could Bernie have beaten Trump? Biden had more appeal within the party and cross party.
I think Bernie could have won in 2016 had he won the primary. Unfortunately, young voters in the south didn't show up.

2020, the piece of gum off the bottom of my shoe would have beaten Trump. Very few people I know voted FOR Biden. 80 million definitely voted against Trump.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Then you're ensuring that only a politician can ever be president.
Is that bad? Shouldn't someone learn at a lower level and increase that responsibility and knowledge?

As in the surgeon analogy, I wouldn't let an intern do my surgery either, theirs a couple more steps up the rung before I'm letting anyone do my surgery, even though they're a doctor.

Would you be ok with AOC becoming president tomorrow? I wouldn't, even if I agree with most of her policies. Honestly, I think she needs more experience. Why did Trump need none?

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I think Bernie could have won in 2016 had he won the primary. Unfortunately, young voters in the south didn't show up.

2020, the piece of gum off the bottom of my shoe would have beaten Trump. Very few people I know voted FOR Biden. 80 million definitely voted against Trump.
I think Trump would have beaten Bernie. Biden had more cross party support and from independents. Bernie wouldn't have pulled from the republican moderates like Biden did. He is too liberal for that.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I think Trump would have beaten Bernie. Biden had more cross party support and from independents. Bernie wouldn't have pulled from the republican moderates like Biden did. He is too liberal for that.
It's sad that you think Bernie is too liberal. Reagan did a good job brainwashing a generation.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Is that bad? Shouldn't someone learn at a lower level and increase that responsibility and knowledge?

As in the surgeon analogy, I wouldn't let an intern do my surgery either, theirs a couple more steps up the rung before I'm letting anyone do my surgery, even though they're a doctor.

Would you be ok with AOC becoming president tomorrow? I wouldn't, even if I agree with most of her policies. Honestly, I think she needs more experience. Why did Trump need none?
I'm tired of career politicians who are beholding to their parties ideals. We need an independent who would just do what's good for the country without worrying about party support. Granted it would be more difficult to get legislation passed but if that person was a moderate it would be possible and good for the country.

We need term limits to get rid of career politicians.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5

Exactly. Trump has never served the people in any capacity

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
There are master classes on this shit. Reagan really did convince people that the government isn’t supposed to do shit for them
I did not vote for Reagen but he does get credit for getting the hostages released in Iraq and getting the Berlin wall torn down.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I'm tired of career politicians who are beholding to their parties ideals. We need an independent who would just do what's good for the country without worrying about party support. Granted it would be more difficult to get legislation passed but if that person was a moderate it would be possible and good for the country.

We need term limits to get rid of career politicians.

That person was never going to be Trump.

The key to getting knowledgeable and unbeholden politicians is ranked voting and campaign finance reform, not having inexperienced and unknoledgeable people to run the country.

Last edited:
Reactions: WAP

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
They screwed Bernie, hard. Stole that shit from him faster than the election from Trump.

Who? How?

Bernie ran a campaign. Biden ran a campaign. People went out and voted for who they wanted as a primary candidate. They voted for Biden (unfortunately).

I really don't get the "Bernie got screwed" crowd. He lost an election. He didn't get screwed.

Same as Trump.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
There are master classes on this shit. Reagan really did convince people that the government isn’t supposed to do shit for them
JFK. Ask not what your country can do for you. Ask what you can do for your country.