GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Exactly, because the democratic party is afraid to actually make change. Bernie would have been the best thing to happen to this country and would have won by a landslide. But nope, more of the same shit different day until next election when the republican party puts some military dictator in that causes us to go to ww3 and we all get nuked. That's where out country is headed. Hope you and the voters like you are happy.
If u think about it. Let’s say Bernie won. He’d have to do everything via executive order. Like Obama. And those are easy to undo by the next guy.

I wanted to feel the Bern too bro. But unless the other branches were also blue as fuck. There would be no way. And that sucks. Bernie really would’ve ushered in some much needed change

Reactions: WAP

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
It was always “leaked” that the joint chiefs would hold his hand. If we get a president that knows what his military options really are. I’d be afraid if dude was an aggressive war monger
It's going to be very hard for a future "competent" trump to be as well liked as trump is by his base. That's the ONLY reason he could get away with the crap, fear of the electorate by the republicans. Being a warmonger is never popular unless you have good reason and that shit is hard to make up.

EricsVdub

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI SE Exp pkg

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
The Democrats are afraid to lose the middle if they push real progressive change with their majority.

They're afraid in the exact same way the Republicans are about abandoning the fringe right. They can't win without their crazies, just like Dems can't win without centrists.

Basically the formula for a perpetual push-pull cycle where you never actually make any forward progress.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
While I'm hesitant to jump into the political conversation, I actually liked a lot of what Mayor Pete had to say. Seems like a very intelligent individual, although I knew he unfortunately had no shot at the nomination due to being out as gay. I don't agree about the general election being rigged, and will always participate in elections, the parties do put their fingers on the scales in primaries to impact what choices we have in the general elections.
Mayor pete has the personality of a Ritz cracker. Change my mind

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Bernie would have been the best thing to happen to this country and would have won by a landslide.

The first part I agree with, but what's your logic for the second? Unless you're going Zrick levels of "Deep state rules the country", Bernie couldn't even beat Biden in the primary election to win the Democratic nomination. Nevermind winning the general election by a landslide. And I'm saying that as a Bernie supporter.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Exactly, because the democratic party is afraid to actually make change. Bernie would have been the best thing to happen to this country and would have won by a landslide. But nope, more of the same shit different day until next election when the republican party puts some military dictator in that causes us to go to ww3 and we all get nuked. That's where out country is headed. Hope you and the voters like you are happy.

That a pretty big stretch. Unless the DFL puts a super leftist on the ticket, the GOP will never get away with another whack job, to include war monger... and the other way rings true. Moderates are going to run the board for the next few years.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
That a pretty big stretch. Unless the DFL puts a super leftist on the ticket, the GOP will never get away with another whack job, to include war monger... and the other way rings true. Moderates are going to run the board for the next few years.
Why do you call the the Democrat party the DFL when it's only Minnesota who calls the Democrat party that? And moderates are going to rule unless something happens to Biden then it would be the most liberal person in the Democratic party in charge.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
That’s usually the intended theme. Getting things close to the middle. Sometimes it’s a bit more this way than that way and vice versa. But I think this is why Biden beat our my boy Bernie.

the rejection of trump ensured that Biden, a candidate closer to the middle, would run against the great Cheeto