GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Brat burner? Is that an ode to Rice burner? Seems suspect

Jay can we get an ip check lol

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Ps - 100% live in a van down by the river. Those Chris farley sketches were the best

cb1111

No idea, but probably a 3PK9. We got her after she ended up at another house that had kids and little yappy dogs - not a good mix. I think she initially was with a military family that gave her to the other family, so we call her our military rescue.

She's a happy camper now.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
1610601896414.png

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
Almost 1300 pages and not one person has changed their mind in this thread.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I'm intentionally questioning the misinformation the media is shoving down our throats. I would argue it takes more bravery to do that than to go along with the 'narrative' as you are so quick to do. Trump never said anything about lizards, and I only mentioned it as comedy when somebody else brought it up in the thread. Pedophiles in government are real, absolutely.
So again, IF YOU REALLY BELIEVE THIS, you're a traitor for not using your 2A rights to stop this tyranny.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
Dude I seriously dropped this thing out of a moving car when I was cashing it out. Not a scratch on it. 20 years, LOTS of memories
if you used it and have LOTS of memories you need to stop smoking ditch weed.

;)

I've mentioned b4 I've been sober for quite a while. I did keep a gag gift of a ceramic pipe that you put the weed in Reagan's Ass and smoke out his head.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
Fight Racism....burn all your dead presidents

#amidoingthisright?

EDIT: You can keep the $5's......Lincoln gets a pass

Last edited: