GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic...The Bad Batch - Not Just A Star Wars Series

jay745

track sl00t
Car(s)
2 vw's
clarify - the only smoking buddy i had THAT WILL SEE ME AT LEAST ONCE A YEAR! LOL

This pandemic bullshit sucks. Can't pass it around anymore either.
Dang man dang. I said I'm down to hang!

Plus the pandemic isn't real so let's fire up that doober 🤓

Oh and these don't require us to touch taints in order to enjoy either
20201221_183751.jpg

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
I don't really like weed.

Don't get me wrong, I have smoked/ate plenty, but it just isn't interesting to me anymore and I dislike the feeling of being high.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK6 and MK7
I don't really like weed.

Don't get me wrong, I have smoked/ate plenty, but it just isn't interesting to me anymore and I dislike the feeling of being high.

I will say, i'm not sure if i became more nervous in general, if my buddy was getting 'bad weed' for a while, or what the hell it was, but i stopped enjoying it for a long time. I realized whenever i got high i was feeling really nervous, i would worry about everything. i had smoked for like 10 years!

Hoping now that i've had a break for a while and maybe gotten some of my house more in order i wont trip as much anymore if i do.

Marijuana for president! Vice president Mrs CBD! Together they'll cure our country of opioid addiction and kill big pharma!

If it can't pull us together, nothing can!

And a romance has blossomed in this amazing thread. 🥰

oh no, jay and i have been friends for like 5 years man lol. in fact he was my first 'volkswagen' friend out of many!

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I will say, i'm not sure if i became more nervous in general, if my buddy was getting 'bad weed' for a while, or what the hell it was, but i stopped enjoying it for a long time. I realized whenever i got high i was feeling really nervous, i would worry about everything. i had smoked for like 10 years!

Hoping now that i've had a break for a while and maybe gotten some of my house more in order i wont trip as much anymore if i do.

If it can't pull us together, nothing can!

oh no, jay and i have been friends for like 5 years man lol. in fact he was my first 'volkswagen' friend out of many!
I was just kidding. But it's nice to know the romance has been going on that long.

Just kidding again.