GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
You're a perfect example of a 21st century phenomenon: a belligerent amateur. Considering I hold a degree in psych with a focus on biological and physiological aspects, I will do very well without your couch research. ;)
So wait.. you hold a PhD and you argue that masks are not a good precaution.. Guess everyone can make a living selling crystals and avocado oil these days.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
"Genetic sequencing between the two matches" -- facepalm.

"You do not have the right to affect another persons life without consequence." -- you can get off my lawn with your mask infatuation then.
Sorry if you don't understand that genetic sequencing is what we're using to track outbreaks - It's how we tell where the virus came from and can track where it was introduced and where it's been and any new mutations to it's RNA.. I feel sorry for your patients, but so long as you tell them that crystal will keep them safe i'm sure they'll keep believing

Again:
“To be stricken with disease through another’s negligence is in legal contemplation as it often is in the seriousness of consequences, no different from being struck with an automobile through another’s negligence” (see Billo v. Allegheny Steel Co. (Pa. 1937) 195 A. 110).

Last edited:

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
Kiddo, you have homework to finish. Leave adult talk to adults.
I didn't know david avocado wolfe had entered the thread. Forgive me for not bowing to your clearly superior knowledge.. I'm just someone with enough reading comprehension to understand that even if they are not perfect safeguards, masks are recommended by every health body with authority.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
Was thinking more this:
1601238373046.png