GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
And that's exactly why you're defending him. If you're unwilling to say that the numbers he claimed were from the CDC are different from the actual numbers in the referenced URL, then you're defending him and an apologist.

JFC you're dumb.

You've spent 3 days defending something you don't care about. Right.
You seriously have a mental problem.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
While I'm in Off-Topic, I figure I finish with this thread before seeing my way out.

All you @$$holes who think you're above the law to not wear a mask and argue this and that, go to hell. Slowing down this country's progress. The less of you, the better off this country will be in the future.

Okay, I'm out.
I wear a mask but I guess that you haven't noticed several states have dropped the mask mandate.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
While I'm in Off-Topic, I figure I finish with this thread before seeing my way out.

All you @$$holes who think you're above the law to not wear a mask and argue this and that, go to hell. Slowing down this country's progress. The less of you, the better off this country will be in the future.

Okay, I'm out.
Free, healthy people have no reason to restrict their breathing. Millions like me have beat the virus and there is no reason to wear a mask.
Maskers get sick 17x more than no mask, per CDC data posted a thousand pages ago.
Your mask protects you, right? Shove off, Mr. SnowflakepowerMk7

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I wear a mask but I guess that you haven't noticed several states have dropped the mask mandate.
And the states that dropped them are doing SIGNIFICANTLY better than the others. Lord Fauci can't explain that away.

SnailpowerMk7

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI SE 6SPD MT

Well, I'm mostly referring to the past. I know things are easing up now. Though prior to that, the ones that were crying daily about having to wear a mask made me sick.

Free, healthy people have no reason to restrict their breathing. Millions like me have beat the virus and there is no reason to wear a mask.
Maskers get sick 17x more than no mask, per CDC data posted a thousand pages ago.
Your mask protects you, right? Shove off, Mr. SnowflakepowerMk7

They actually do. I haven't had a cold/problem, nada since wearing a mask as opposed to feeling all kinds of crappy every other year. I'm also fairly healthy/gym nut. With that said, I love when you guys think because you don't wear a mask, you're some sort of macho tough guy. I don't consider you in anyway tougher than myself, but rather lower denominator thinker whose Okay with keeping the country from moving forward. The world is more than just America. If everyone else can get their act together sooner than us, what did that tell you? No, you rather cry like a lil B because they recommend you wear a piece of clothing over half your face. Listen, I don't care if it works or not but if it meant getting closer to things going back to normal, why the hell not? You see, that is what separates the selfish from the logical thinkers.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI

Okay, I'm out.
Lol. There is no LAW for mask wearing.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Well, I'm mostly referring to the past. I know things are easing up now. Though prior to that, the ones that were crying daily about having to wear a mask made me sick.

They actually do. I haven't had a cold/problem, nada since wearing a mask as opposed to feeling all kinds of crappy every other year. I'm also fairly healthy/gym nut. With that said, I love when you guys think because you don't wear a mask, you're some sort of macho tough guy. I don't consider you in anyway tougher than myself, but rather lower denominator thinker whose Okay with keeping the country from moving forward. The world is more than just America. If everyone else can get their act together sooner than us, what did that tell you? No, you rather cry like a lil B because they recommend you wear a piece of clothing over half your face. Listen, I don't care if it works or not but if it meant getting closer to things going back to normal, why the hell not? You see, that is what separates the selfish from the logical thinkers.
That literally makes no sense.

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
Jim: "I can't form an opinion on the fake numbers posted by zrick, simple division is far too complex for my feeble brain."

Fucking L O L

He'd rather admit to not comprehending 3rd grade math than say the clear and obvious. Zrick not only posts wrong information, but he does it maliciously to incite his false viewpoint in others.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Rickety isn’t really malicious.

He's excited to fill the thread with facts from the alternate universe in the same way a little kid gets excited to show off their terrible art projects.

He's harmless man, if you believe this kind of stuff...you're already gone 😋

SnailpowerMk7

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI SE 6SPD MT
That literally makes no sense.

Well it does in the eyes of people who don't believe in the effectiveness or not. I'm referring to them when I say that. The point being, whether you believe it works or not, put on the damn mask so we can all get back to normal.

BTW - This conversation at this point is a few months old now, lol. In Jersey we're about to be back to full capacity indoors on May 19th.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Rickety isn’t really malicious.

He's excited to fill the thread with facts from the alternate universe in the same way a little kid gets excited to show off their terrible art projects.

He's harmless man, if you believe this kind of stuff...you're already gone 😋

Again, if you think misinformation is harmless and he contains his lunacy to this thread, you're a fool.