GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Sleepy days here bros.

7 days til Rickety til the showdown...or something crazy happens and Rickety pays.

SCAMdemic slowly onward.
I guess everyone is afraid of the Postal Service spying on us??

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Fake news strikes again...
1619094650202.png

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Fake news strikes again...
View attachment 211134
They edited the Zimmerman video? Do tell.

I feel for this cop, he walked into a mess and did the best he could. This is a justified shooting.

Zimmerman was an armed stalker told not to pursue Martin by the police. Martin had every right to stand his ground. To bad the wrong person died in this case.

Last edited:
Reactions: WAP

tsisson3

Off-topic, anything goes right?
Since I 'don't have privileges' to post in the other thread, I will start my own.
The apocalypse is here, and the new normal is anything but. Our freedoms are being stripped away in the name of 'being safe' and 'saving lives.'
Cuomo literally killed the most people in the country, by putting positive seniors back in nursing homes. Dr. Fauci says Cuomo did a 'great job.' Meanwhile, a large Navy medical ship was sitting in the harbor unused.
Early estimates said 6 out of 7 with NO symptoms. Wall Street Journal now reporting 10 out 11 with no symptoms and as many 100 million have been infected and never knew. We are at 30% immune, with 'herd immunity' being 50%. We've lost 70,000 small businesses for a virus where 99% + recover. Reports of 80% false positive tests, including a piece of fruit and a goat in Tanzania.
The world will never be the same until we have a 'cure' or the vaccine, which they assure us will be 'safe and effective.' All while a 1986 law says companies like Merck have ZERO liability and can't be sued. Their HPV vaccine is paralyzing and killing teens, but they don't advertise that. The government has paid over $4.5 Billion to date to 25% of vaccine injured victims on their behalf. Your tax dollars mind you, 75% lose their case in the rigged courts.
4 pages of side effects, including death, 99% doing just fine with their God given immune system, but sure let's place our bets on Bill Gates vaccine that you will need multiple times so he can make a lot of money. mRNA will modify your DNA, nothing nefarious there. Maybe you heard the Pentagon warned against 23 and me type DNA tests because it 'poses personal and operation risks' to our military? No, let's sweep that under the rug too. Remember that when they want to stick a 2 foot swab up your nose.
This plan for world domination, one of many, was published May 2010 (10 years ago) by the Rockefeller Foundation under the innocuous name 'Scenarios for the Future of Technology and International Development.' It describes the virus, widespread masks, riots and the push back by the public. I will include the link for you to view at your leisure.
So as the whole world is put on hold for a bad cold, I would just like to share why I AM NOT AFRAID and have armed myself with real knowledge and data. I will fight for your freedom to NOT wear a mask when suicide kills twice as many as coronavirus EVERY YEAR. They said '15 days to slow the spread,' well that was 128 days ago with no end in sight. You want to see the curve? We're at the end and it's FLAT.
Unlike jay745, I welcome all conversation on this subject. Thank you.
link- http://www.nommeraadio.ee/meedia/pdf/RRS/Rockefeller Foundation.pdf
View attachment 180472
For a minute there, I thought you were posting a Dyno Chart. At least that's interesting. I feel cheated.