GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
always kinda wanted a quick supercharged cooper though, like a burner-car just to beat the crap out of then push it into a river once it caught on fire.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
This is what entertains me about conspiracy theorists: they are so hungry for it, they'll jump on a narrative before all the info is available, then they're stuck inventing "facts" and using made up "science" to defend a crumbling story. Why not just wait for more info?

Example: zrick thinks the government literally planned and executed 9/11, faking entire portions of it, to steal gold that they already had in their possession. If I was going to make up a theory, I'd at least stuck to they verifiable parts (who the attackers were, where the planes crashed). There's still plenty to speculate on. Like maybe a small CIA group found out about the coming attacks, intentionally didn't report it and used it as cover to steal something. Isn't that at least more plausible?

Reactions: WAP

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
As a way to explain why I read something wrong. Yes. It’s usually accompanied by an apology cuz I read it wrong.
Meh. Just like the government that you are so fearlessly defending, anything you say in here can and will be used against you. Get thicker skin.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Meh. Just like the government that you are so fearlessly defending, anything you say in here can and will be used against you. Get thicker skin.
U need skin period

it wasn’t an inside job! The government deserves as much admiration as it deserves hate. But as far as 9/11 goes. It wasn’t an inside job.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
This is what entertains me about conspiracy theorists: they are so hungry for it, they'll jump on a narrative before all the info is available, then they're stuck inventing "facts" and using made up "science" to defend a crumbling story. Why not just wait for more info?

Example: zrick thinks the government literally planned and executed 9/11, faking entire portions of it, to steal gold that they already had in their possession. If I was going to make up a theory, I'd at least stuck to they verifiable parts (who the attackers were, where the planes crashed). There's still plenty to speculate on. Like maybe a small CIA group found out about the coming attacks, intentionally didn't report it and used it as cover to steal something. Isn't that at least more plausible?
get lost snowflake, we got all the info we need right here

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
When metal under stress melts it doesn’t yield how you’re thinking. It doesn’t just goop up into a lava and sheer off. It instead gets so hot and continues to raise in temp till it can’t support its weight anymore. But it doesn’t just like sheer off like that.
I'm not imagining it turning liquid. Just getting hot enough to lose vertical rigidity and folding sideways from pressure on top.

Just seems like it should have failed at the point of impact with just that part of the building above that point failing completely.

The structure below isn't damaged and I know people are saying it's designed not to fall over sideways but it's not designed to collapse from a fire in the upper floors either.

ANYWAY.

Not trying to seem like a nut here or argue with people with engineering degrees so don't take it that way. Just getting thumbs up from Rickety is my only goal

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Lmfao good one jim lloyd.

"I know you are but what am I"

Edit "I know u r but what am I"

When you wrote your masters thesis did you type like that?

Cracking the fuck up over here 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🏎
U probably look like a rancid piece of beef jerky 😂

I can imagine you in a basement with tons of shit on the wall with push pins and yarn going in every which direction talking about some “9/11”

haha

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Just getting thumbs up from Rickety is my only goal

post a picture of trumps bacon ring and he will give you a heart-on emoji

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
always kinda wanted a quick supercharged cooper though, like a burner-car just to beat the crap out of then push it into a river once it caught on fire.
I skipped over the burner-car part and went straight to push it into a river.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
oh wow didn't know i got 11,000! nice!

1607110981956.png