GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
The more people know about each other and their beliefs in this thread will end up with everybody hating everybody.
I have a new respect for Jay because of 9/11.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
EoXbeKpXUAAfzeA.jpg

Gptuners

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI S
Damn. For the first time ever, I skipped a post in this thread. I didn't hit the forum in a few days, and I'm not reading 60 pages in one shot. Fill me in.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
On a funnier note, since keehs reported a few of my posts, I picked one of his and reported it. I'm going to leave it unresolved and wait for another mod who doesn't know the context to review it.

A warning? Permanent ban? Nothing? Who knows

FORUM RUSSIAN ROULETTE WHO WANTS TO PLAY?????

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
View attachment 195007
oh zrlkety!! no ban, no ban PLZ!!! LMAO

9-11... Maaaannnnn, I don't know what to say. The conspiracy was compelling - but only not knowing the full story. The fragmented 'evidence' makes sense but only if you add up those fragments. Really a zrickety thing like the voter fraud cases.

I too have been lucky to sit with a few firsthand accounts of a PLANE HITTING THE PENTAGON from my brother (marine)'s friends/superiors when i visited California. Could these guys just be fabricating a story to seem impressive? Sure. Are they just regurgitating something they were told happened that day if they were actually there? Sure, I guess. But nothing about their story or demeanor led me to believe they were full of shit.

No matter what, thousands of people died needlessly that day. No matter what, it led to be the main instigating factor that America used to raid the middle east for oil. Not much denying that. But I don't believe the Government has enough smarts, logic, power whatever to make this happen as a conspiracy. They just used the fuck out of it to fear monger afterward and started wars - like covid (sans war, so far)

I can't disrespect our armed forces like that and claim that they killed thousands of americans on purpose. Yes we have idiots in power, power hungry, corrupt motherfuckers. Yes, the military runs a monopoly on firearms and nukes. But i can't bring myself to believe they were behind killing us. I can see a country with rising tensions deciding it would be best to cause an incident to some key intelligence centers and cause haywire though.
They're called mercenaries or private contractors. Nobody said it was our own military, just that it was an inside job.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Damn. For the first time ever, I skipped a post in this thread. I didn't hit the forum in a few days, and I'm not reading 60 pages in one shot. Fill me in.
9/11 was all lies from the government.
There, you're caught up.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
This is the smoking gun guys...Georgia doing signature audit. Suitcases filled with ballots. Heads will roll.
Georgia Gov. Kemp claims GOP secretary of state has yet to order signature audit | Fox News
View attachment 195001
This is what, the third recount? When this one comes back a bust, what's next, a fingerprint audit? Make sure there are no Russian fingerprints on these beautiful Georgia peach ballots.

"They're so beautiful, these ballots. They tell me, Donald, why don't you touch my peaches? And I say, please, of course I would like to touch your peaches, but I can't. It's a no-no, my people tell me. Please, just let us count you five more times."
- Donald J Trump.... I think

mkv_martinez

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
DBP 4 door GTI
9/11 was all lies from the government.
There, you're caught up.

I saw this thread and posted in the first few pages but am trying to not be political on a car forum and have stayed away. I spend plenty of time on political boards for that 😂🤣

with that said, I am glad to see the info here is accurate and I don't need to step in and inform anyone of how the world works 👍👍

ZRICKETY 2024

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
View attachment 195007
They're called mercenaries or private contractors. Nobody said it was our own military, just that it was an inside job.

So you think paid mercenaries carried out 9/11? Think REALLY hard about that one and it should come to you why that's stupid.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
On a funnier note, since keehs reported a few of my posts, I picked one of his and reported it. I'm going to leave it unresolved and wait for another mod who doesn't know the context to review it.

😂

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport

Mean! 😂