GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
You know if I was trolling, I would create other accounts...but 2020 is a real battle with fake news and a PLANdemic.
I ain't got time for pretending to be somebody else.

You are the fake news. You are a plague on society.

Reactions: WAP

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
You are the fake news. You are a plague on society.
I am the cure.
1607090768721.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
How many fake smoking guns have you posted since election night?

There's no legal basis or requirement by law to do a signature audit, which is why one isn't being done.
Literally video evidence of shenanigans, asshole. Try and keep up.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Literally video evidence of shenanigans, asshole. Try and keep up.

lol, literally video evidence of nothing or every judge wouldn't be laughing them out of court on a daily basis. Go eat some more boogers.

Reactions: WAP

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
There is video from parking lot cameras, but it's tough to see much. I have friends that that were a the pentagon at the time of the incident. A plane hit the building.

Also, are you claiming that the planes in NY are real, the plane that went down was real, but the pentagon was faked? Does that make sense to you?

The plane didn't disappear. It hit multiple layers of reinforcement concrete at high speed and disintegrated, just like planes that hit the ocean at high speed and steep angles.

The conspiracy isn't that the government planned 9/11, the real question is were they just incompetent and didn't see the obvious clues of the plan or did they let the attack occur to justify war? GW was completely floundering prior to that moment.
I feel sorry that you believe everything that's spoon fed to you. On other topics you seemed pretty woke. I won't bother trying to debate though because we've all see how that works out 😘

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
The more people know about each other and their beliefs in this thread will end up with everybody hating everybody.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
There is video from parking lot cameras, but it's tough to see much. I have friends that that were a the pentagon at the time of the incident. A plane hit the building.

Also, are you claiming that the planes in NY are real, the plane that went down was real, but the pentagon was faked? Does that make sense to you?

The plane didn't disappear. It hit multiple layers of reinforcement concrete at high speed and disintegrated, just like planes that hit the ocean at high speed and steep angles.

The conspiracy isn't that the government planned 9/11, the real question is were they just incompetent and didn't see the obvious clues of the plan or did they let the attack occur to justify war? GW was completely floundering prior to that moment.

or that’s what they want you to believe!!! o_O

The more people know about each other and their beliefs in this thread will end up with everybody hating everybody.

1607092532906.jpeg

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
oh zrlkety!! no ban, no ban PLZ!!! LMAO

9-11... Maaaannnnn, I don't know what to say. The conspiracy was compelling - but only not knowing the full story. The fragmented 'evidence' makes sense but only if you add up those fragments. Really a zrickety thing like the voter fraud cases.

I too have been lucky to sit with a few firsthand accounts of a PLANE HITTING THE PENTAGON from my brother (marine)'s friends/superiors when i visited California. Could these guys just be fabricating a story to seem impressive? Sure. Are they just regurgitating something they were told happened that day if they were actually there? Sure, I guess. But nothing about their story or demeanor led me to believe they were full of shit.

No matter what, thousands of people died needlessly that day. No matter what, it led to be the main instigating factor that America used to raid the middle east for oil. Not much denying that. But I don't believe the Government has enough smarts, logic, power whatever to make this happen as a conspiracy. They just used the fuck out of it to fear monger afterward and started wars - like covid (sans war, so far)

I can't disrespect our armed forces like that and claim that they killed thousands of americans on purpose. Yes we have idiots in power, power hungry, corrupt motherfuckers. Yes, the military runs a monopoly on firearms and nukes. But i can't bring myself to believe they were behind killing us. I can see a country with rising tensions deciding it would be best to cause an incident to some key intelligence centers and cause haywire though.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport

Where did the engines go though 🤭