Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Alex jones, YOHB??

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
What did you just post at me you little troll? Ill have you know i have been ranked the top member since you were still a nutstain in your moms panties. I have posted tutorials, corrected wikepedia articles and posted all SORTS of dank memes on here. I am the moderators manager. Ive lined up dozens of members and banned them just for interpreting my posts the wrong way, dont think for a second i cant do the same to you. I have posted more times in this forum that this entire thread times 12. I could waste my time reporting you but you arent worth the wear on my keyboard. You can click x all you want but whats done is done, you have been reported. Have fun slunking back to facebook groups full of other scum like yourself. Hashtag, youre a bitch. How do you like that.
Lmfao A+

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I can just see the job posting on Black Water.

Wanted, suicide bomber, $80/hr, benefits and dental. :rolleyes:
We've had remote control planes since the 80's. The buildings were prepped for demolition free fall. Thermite residue found.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
jay, post you link?? i wanna know what you are seeing as credible sources for this being an inside job.
This is the internet.
There are no credible sources, where have you been??

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Well that tells me everything I need to know about you.

n00b
I got the second fastest wrx at my track (not counting the time attack Subaru’s) 😂. I’m not a pro or anything. But I can drive decently. The reason I even got the gti as a daily was due to leg and back issues. It hurts to use a clutch sometimes.

F3D94822-3F48-4270-8B95-5DA5909A2502.jpeg

I have compartment syndrome in both legs bro. I could hurt someone on track real bad if my legs lock up on me. If I want to continue tracking. It has to be a dsg bro.

mkv_martinez

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
DBP 4 door GTI
If someone can explain to me how Tower 7 fell the way it did, I will give you a free 2 day detail.
Decon wash, compound , polish, ceramic coating - all of that (you gotta drive to me :) )

Just let me know how a tower that was not hit by a plane fell, and out of all the other towers in the area it was the only one with such catastrophic collateral damage.

If you look at that:

and tell me its not straight propaganda, idk what to tell you.

So to be clear: the trade center towers fell because the jet fuel burnt so hot it melted steel beams, but just regular fire was enough to cause the same issue on an un-hit building?

Just like lots of the story about how the gov't stepped in to save the economy in 2008 is just that; a story. Who enabled the banks to even cause those issues?

Who enabled these people who even take those planes?

once you see the gov't is capable of this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

the rest seems less far-fetched. That made it all the way to the president before being denied.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
A link to common sense and being able to call fallacy when I hear it?

Please, treat me like i'm dumb, just heard 9/11 happened yesterday and have never heard either side of the story before, and you wanted me to sensibly come to the conclusion that it was in inside job. Where would i begin?

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
If someone can explain to me how Tower 7 fell the way it did, I will give you a free 2 day detail.
Decon wash, compound , polish, ceramic coating - all of that (you gotta drive to me :) )

Just let me know how a tower that was not hit by a plane fell, and out of all the other towers in the area it was the only one with such catastrophic collateral damage.

If you look at that:

So to be clear: the trade center towers fell because the jet fuel burnt so hot it melted steel beams, but just regular fire was enough to cause the same issue on an un-hit building?

Just like lots of the story about how the gov't stepped in to save the economy in 2008 is just that; a story. Who enabled the banks to even cause those issues?

once you see the gov't is capable of this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

the rest seems less far-fetched
CIA knocked it down. They had their #2 office there, nobody talks about this.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5

If you look at that:

the rest seems less far-fetched. That made it all the way to the president before being denied.
Hi. Cuban here. No.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Please, treat me like i'm dumb, just heard 9/11 happened yesterday and have never heard either side of the story before, and you wanted me to sensibly come to the conclusion that it was in inside job. Where would i begin?
YouTube '9/11 Loose Change' there have been at least 2 videos about it.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
if i posted a picture of my leg you would need to turn down the brightness on your screen to not be blinded