GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

cb1111

What does that have to do with a pandemic?

If 40% of the population decide this is all fake, there's a very good chance we're only at halftime intermission. Fuck around and get a significant mutation that drastically increases how pathogenic the virus is and we're fucked. Keep watching India. Things aren't going to end well there and it's going to affect us.
In December/January, India believed that they had beaten COVID - herd immunity and all that...

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
Very strong chance he would become confused again.

-Very- strong. 😄
That's because this has really been in the mkv forum the whole time...

IMAG0068~2.jpg

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
I actually saw a mk. 8 GTI today, the driver was totally oblivious though. I wanted to ask him about the car but even when I was right next to him and honked the horn (we were stopped) he had 0 reaction.

Kind of amazing how unaware people can be in a car.
Maybe he hates you because you drive a 7.

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6
I wear a mask but I guess that you haven't noticed several states have dropped the mask mandate.
Going on 2 months now I think. I know it's breaking the 'law' but... Here we are. I think last week I dined in at 4 establishments. One time, I forgot my mask so I shut my mouth, pinched nose and closed my eyes the whole time.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Jim: "I can't form an opinion on the fake numbers posted by zrick, simple division is far too complex for my feeble brain."

Fucking L O L

He'd rather admit to not comprehending 3rd grade math than say the clear and obvious. Zrick not only posts wrong information, but he does it maliciously to incite his false viewpoint in others.
I didn't check either of you guys post for math. What part of I don't care don't you get?

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I know. This thread needs help, I was just summoning Jim to assist. I'll bet you $500* he somehow still confuses it.

*zrick rules, bet only valid if I win. Otherwise null and void.
Never confused it in the first place. I can't post in the MK6 forum.