GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic...Slow Driver Gtifan Compensates Lap Times By Hurling Insults on Internet

cb1111

the "accident" fabricator in charge of smashing windows has Covid. ;)

srsly... The lack of broken windows (if true) would be unusual but do you really think this is also a conspiracy?

#mo0mlanding
There were broken windows but at this point (at least from the media photos) it is hard to say what damage happened due to the accident and what the FD did.

It was pretty obvious from the photos that they didn't use the jaws of life - dumb ass media.

OTOH, Hyundai/Genesis can use in their next marketing ad. The passenger compartment held up remarkably well. I'm sure that DOT will be asked to send out an investigator.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
I just watched the tiger documentary on HBO - highly recommend - but I think this is clearly a case of him relapsing on painkillers from his spine surgery. Nobody gets into a one car accident like that at 7am while clean.
Given his track record, you are probably right, but never discount cell phones. I had an employee take out the transformer powering my building because they drove straight when the road turned, going triple the speed limit in the parking lot while texting. They were tested for drugs and alcohol, both negative.
Now 'Math is racist,' and 'white supremacy' because 'there is no objective reality.' WTF
Bill Gates spending $1 million on this.
Rantz: Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation bankrolls 'math is racist' lunacy (mynorthwest.com)
View attachment 204228
Based on the Gates foundation track record, I'm going to go ahead and call this alarmist bullshit.
MATH IS A THREAT TO THIS ORWELLIAN NIGHTMARE.
I proved this at the beginning of the thread.
You really only proved that you were bad at math...

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI SE
Interesting is also the comment about "no smell of alcohol". Normally, they would say "no signs of chemical impairment"

Can we conclude from that that impairment from something other than alcohol is suspected?

I'd imagine that was just an initial response, and we'd have to wait for a toxicology report to be released. Which if it would show high levels of opioid use, I imagine TW would try hard to keep it under wraps.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
No skid marks in Tiger's crash, maybe he was run off the road by force? The back corner is suspicious. Or traveling as fast as hell.
He needed a long surgery with pins and screws in his leg and feet.
More like, prescription medication + waking up early + bad driver = asleep at the wheel while veering off road into a roll over crash.

You don't skid if you never hit the brakes.

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI; 2012 Tiguan
Media is reporting that he was traveling at "high speed" and there was "no smell of alcohol".

We'll never find out, but some will say that Karma is a bitch.
if they test his system for levels of painkillers, we just might.