GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Sidney Powell- 'Millions of dead people voted.'
'Evidence of people being paid to do fraudulent voting'
'At least 10 million fraudulent votes for Biden'
'Several million votes taken from Trump'
'The lead guy from Dominion went to Detroit that night to operate the system himself'

Say what you want about me, but she has been a lawyer for 42 years and built a stellar reputation.
Shit meet fan.
Where’s the evidence?

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Your bias is showing again.

Prior to the video cuts above, there is another clip of a burning dumpster being pushed toward a gas station. While the tacticool mafia confronts those who seem to be trying to ignite a gas station, Rosenbaum is filmed yelling at the armed men, including “shoot me.” Meanwhile Rittenhouse grabs a fire extinguisher and puts out the burning dumpster. Rosenbaum then starts to chase after Rittenhouse, as Rittenhouse flees. Rosenbaum throws an object at Rittenhouse, and catches up. Shots can be heard nearby, but it’s not known where they came from. Rittenhouse is cornered between two cars at the used car lot and fires into Rosenbaum, now on top of him. Rittenhouse loops back to, I guess, check on Rosenbaum, then seeing the crowd approaching starts running north on Sheridan toward the police line.

As Rittenhouse is attempting to break contact, surrounded by people chasing him, someone tries to strike him in the back of the head. Rittenhouse trips and falls. An unknown man jumps and kicks at Rittenhouse, Rittenhouse fires twice and misses. Huber then attacks and hits Rittenhouse in the head with a skateboard. Rittenhouse fires on Huber hitting him. As Huber is being fought off, Grosskreutz, armed with a handgun, attempts to disarm Rittenhouse, then jumps back and puts hands up. When Rittenhouse looks away Grosskreeutz goes back in to disarm Rittenhouse and gets shot by Rittenhouse.

Throughout the whole situation gunshots/fireworks can be heard going off nearby. People yelling “get his ass” referring to the fleeing Rittenhouse.

Rittenhouse continues running north toward the police line. Hands in the air.

There were numerous shooters in the area of rioting. Nobody has confirmed if they were the tacticool folks, or rioters, so saying either way is conjecture. But to say he was on a shooting spree is disingenuous. If he was on a spree, he wouldn’t have been attempting to flee and only firing on people who presented a threat to him directly, he’d be mag dumping into everyone around.

The argument of Rittenhouse acting in self defense, based on the simple view of his retreat failing to move him to safety and being attacked, is pretty legally sound. This is my point, in the context of the shootings themselves self defense can be argued.

Rittenhouse should not have had that rifle. He should not have been in Kenosha pretending to be all sheepdog douchebag. He should not have been violating the riot curfew, nor the curfew for someone under 18. He should not have been handed a rifle by someone other than his parent/guardian. He simply should have been at home in bed.

In the same vein, Rosenbaum, Huber, and Grosskreeutz, should not have been out past the riot curfew. They should not have attacked a fleeing person with a gun. “Rosenbaum has mental issues” cannot be considered unless you can prove that this fact was known to Rittenhouse prior to the shooting, if not it’s just another straw-man.

Fucked up situation all around, lots of dumb life choices on both sides. But you can’t simply point your bias at Rittenhouse saying “fuck the wannabe police” because you have so much hate. It is terribly hypocritical when you rant about the plight of members of certain demographics, while doing the same thing to others. Your argument is no different then that of the most fervent white supremacists.
A 17 year old. With an illegally purchased firearm. Took a mentally ill mans life. Because he couldn’t meet this man with his own fists

call me biased all you want. Dude sounds like a cop. Cant fight, might as well shoot.

earlier in the day. Cops gave Kyle and his domestic terrorist buddies water. And thanked them for guarding the businesses. this is why an arrest wasn’t made that day?

I guess I’m a white supremest? 🤷🏽‍♂️ Idgaf that 17 year old shouldn’t have had that firearm. Things would’ve played out a lot differently if he didn’t have it.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
A 17 year old. With an illegally purchased firearm. Took a mentally ill mans life. Because he couldn’t meet this man with his own fists

call me biased all you want. Dude sounds like a cop. Cant fight, might as well shoot.

earlier in the day. Cops gave Kyle and his domestic terrorist buddies water. And thanked them for guarding the businesses. this is why an arrest wasn’t made that day?

I guess I’m a white supremest? 🤷🏽‍♂️ Idgaf that 17 year old shouldn’t have had that firearm. Things would’ve played out a lot differently if he didn’t have it.

Do you blame rape victims too?

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
She’s QAnon as well, so there is no evidence. It’s just whack ball theories looking for an accepting ear.
1606061077669.jpeg

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Did the rape victim shoot during or after? Cuz that’s the first thing cops wanna know

Yeah, not really a legit comparison. The kid was the one violating the law and drive hours to look for a fight.

Again, if he was flagging or brandishing, his whole self defense claim crumbles. If you shoot someone while committing a crime, it isn't self defense.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Yeah, not really a legit comparison. The kid was the one violating the law and drive hours to look for a fight.

Again, if he was flagging or brandishing, his whole self defense claim crumbles. If you shoot someone while committing a crime, it isn't self defense.
No no. “If you shoot someone while committing a crime” it shouldn’t be self defense. But it will probably.

/\ here’s Kyle beating the shit out of some lady months prior. This kid went to Kenosha looking for action. No doubt about it.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
No no. “If you shoot someone while committing a crime” it shouldn’t be self defense. But it will probably.

/\ here’s Kyle beating the shit out of some lady months prior. This kid went to Kenosha looking for action. No doubt about it.

State laws vary considerably. Like I said earlier, no doubt he'd get away with it in Floriderp, but I'll not so sure in Wisconsin, especially since he was from out of state and not protecting his own property.

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
16 Touareg TDI
Wow. A few hundred pages ago I thought you had a good head on your shoulders. You're right up there with Zrick as far as having your head in your ass.

Agreed. He seemed like he was on our side a few weeks ago - I liked a lot of what he had to say.

But unravel the “Police Reform” argument in his presence, and you see that the police are like a cult. Corprin himself is evidence of it. He went from seeming like an intelligent, well-adjusted individual on other topics to being brainwashed when it comes to police.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
State laws vary considerably. Like I said earlier, no doubt he'd get away with it in Floriderp, but I'll not so sure in Wisconsin, especially since he was from out of state and not protecting his own property.
I don’t disagree at all. The ruling will be surprising no matter which way it goes.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Wow. A few hundred pages ago I thought you had a good head on your shoulders. You're right up there with Zrick as far as having your head in your ass.
Agreed. He seemed like he was on our side a few weeks ago - I liked a lot of what he had to say.

But unravel the “Police Reform” argument in his presence, and you see that the police are like a cult. Corprin himself is evidence of it. He went from seeming like an intelligent, well-adjusted individual on other topics to being brainwashed when it comes to police.
Not trying to defend corpin. Just want y’all to understand. I think we each get under each other’s skin in a bad way. I represent something he will never understand. And he argues in favor of something I refuse to understand.

not saying he’s a good guy or a bad guy or anything. But our interactions (his and mine exclusively) are full of “this is the side I agree with, devil be damned”

f the police though