GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
12 pages of Jim saying he's not racist while everyone calls him on his BS. News flash chief, if you didn't say racist things people wouldn't be singling you out.

My wife's mother is the same way. Says racist stuff, then claims she's not racist. The issue is conservatives have been conditioned to see racism as moral and normal. It's impossible to change their minds. Hopefully, this type of thinking will slowly die off.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
My wife's mother is the same way. Says racist stuff, then claims she's not racist. The issue is conservatives have been conditioned to see racism as moral and normal. It's impossible to change their minds. Hopefully, this type of thinking will slowly die off.

I don’t hate on people because the color of their skin but by the content of their character. I hate all trash equally.

Though, I am much less patient with my fellow glasses of milk.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
12 pages of Jim saying he's not racist while everyone calls him on his BS. News flash chief, if you didn't say racist things people wouldn't be singling you out.

I didn't say racist things. Just one comparison in a hospital emergency room and that's it. That wasn't racist either is was comparing an American citizens rights to someone who crossed the border illegally. The rest of it you guys just make up. If I don't defend myself it looks like it's true and it is not. I gave examples of hiring people from different countries and races in businesses I've owned.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
I didn't say racist things. Just one comparison in a hospital emergency room and that's it. That wasn't racist either is was comparing an American citizens rights to someone who crossed the border illegally. The rest of it you guys just make up. If I don't defend myself it looks like it's true and it is not. I gave examples of hiring people from different countries and races in businesses I've owned.

...round three? :ROFLMAO:

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
You do say racist things. And the funny part is you think you're defending it but really you're just confirming it for everyone and digging yourself into a deep racist hole. Keep going, tell us more how you aren't racist.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
You do say racist things. And the funny part is you think you're defending it but really you're just confirming it for everyone and digging yourself into a deep racist hole. Keep going, tell us more how you aren't racist.

Tell me what racist thing I said. Defending it is not confirming it. I'll save you the time. If an American citizen and an a person in the country illegally both show up at a hospital emergency room at the same time with equal severity of injuries or sickness, whatever, the American citizen should be treated first. That is not racist no matter how hard you try to spin it.

MrFancypants

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI
Tell me what racist thing I said. Defending it is not confirming it. I'll save you the time. If an American citizen and an a person in the country illegally both show up at a hospital emergency room at the same time with equal severity of injuries or sickness, whatever, the American citizen should be treated first. That is not racist no matter how hard you try to spin it.
The reason it's "racist" is because you injected race into a situation where it wasn't at all necessary. There's no way anyone in an emergency room has time to check and queue people by citizenship status. In reality, when someone says "in the country illegally" or some variation of that phrase, everyone assumes you're talking about brown people.

The only way they can implement your idea is to racially profile people in a setting where it is absolutely irresponsible to do so.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
The reason it's "racist" is because you injected race into a situation where it wasn't at all necessary. There's no way anyone in an emergency room has time to check and queue people by citizenship status. In reality, when someone says "in the country illegally" or some variation of that phrase, everyone assumes you're talking about brown people.

The only way they can implement your idea is to racially profile people in a setting where it is absolutely irresponsible to do so.

Even in an emergency room they ask for an ID. You shouldn't make assumptions like you did. There's white, brown and black colors in the US illegally.

jay745

Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
Lmao that is exactly what I'm talking about. You sound more racist trying to defend yourself, just too stupid to realize how what you're saying comes across to everyone else as being incredibly racist. Keep going, the ditch you're in has a fee more feet left in it before you can't climb out.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Lmao that is exactly what I'm talking about. You sound more racist trying to defend yourself, just too stupid to realize how what you're saying comes across to everyone else as being incredibly racist. Keep going, the ditch you're in has a fee more feet left in it before you can't climb out.

You obviously don't even know the definition of racism. How many people of different colors and ethnicities have you hired?

jay745

Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
You obviously don't even know the definition of racism. How many people of different colors and ethnicities have you hired?
I've been a hiring manager for the last 16 years and have hired people of many colors and ethnicities. I don't understand how that is relevant at all. I just left my former company after 20 years and in my new role I won't be hiring people directly. But again not sure how any of this is relevant. You can hire people of varying ethnicities and still be racist as you've demonstrated to us many times.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I've been a hiring manager for the last 16 years and have hired people of many colors and ethnicities. I don't understand how that is relevant at all. I just left my former company after 20 years and in my new role I won't be hiring people directly. But again not sure how any of this is relevant. You can hire people of varying ethnicities and still be racist as you've demonstrated to us many times.

I guess that makes us equal then. Personally I wouldn't hire people of varing ethnicities if I was racist.