GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
Word on the street is Dominion screwed Bernie in 2016. He knew about it but took a payoff to buy the lake house.
Sidney Powell- 'Millions of dead people voted.'
'Evidence of people being paid to do fraudulent voting'
'At least 10 million fraudulent votes for Biden'
'Several million votes taken from Trump'
'The lead guy from Dominion went to Detroit that night to operate the system himself'

Say what you want about me, but she has been a lawyer for 42 years and built a stellar reputation.
Shit meet fan.
Hacker can change votes in 1 minute, reported 2018.

1606084636940.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Yeah let's talk about how all the cameras 'malfunction' when big things happen. Can't be a conspiracy, right?

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
It's as idiotic to deny Covid as it is to deny the Holocaust - but it doesn't have the overtones of hatred - it's not calling survivors 'liars' and it isn't attempting to spread hatred of their relatives.

Spanish flu was first identified in USA.
For the record, I am not necessarily denying that COVID exists. But I am saying to look at all the data. The majority have no symptoms, and millions have recovered. It's not the death sentence the media makes it out to be. Some of my oxygen patients had it, I've only seen one still on oxygen and she is obese.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
1606089388910.png

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Trumptards are attacking Tucker Carlson now for calling out Powell's baseless claims. 🤣🤣🤣

I watched the BTC video on it. Got a solid laugh myself. You know you are off the flat earth when Tucker thinks you’re full of shit.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
For the record, I am not necessarily denying that COVID exists. But I am saying to look at all the data. The majority have no symptoms, and millions have recovered. It's not the death sentence the media makes it out to be. Some of my oxygen patients had it, I've only seen one still on oxygen and she is obese.
The strong response is warranted. Even if it’s less than 1%. It’s a significant number!

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
1606089908918.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
The strong response is warranted. Even if it’s less than 1%. It’s a significant number!
The response was warranted in March. Not anymore. I'm all for protecting the vulnerable, but it's the elderly not me. It should be a targeted approach, not tyranny.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
The response was warranted in March. Not anymore. I'm all for protecting the vulnerable, but it's the elderly not me. It should be a targeted approach, not tyranny.
Frankly we should go for a more aggressive lock down. Targeted lock downs don’t work considering we know the elderly wouldn’t be the only victims

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Frankly we should go for a more aggressive lock down. Targeted lock downs don’t work considering we know the elderly wouldn’t be the only victims

Then the lockdown will have to continue until there's a vaccine. We already were on lockdown and it didn't work because anyone was vulnerable after the lockdown.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Then the lockdown will have to continue until there's a vaccine. We already were on lockdown and it didn't work because anyone was vulnerable after the lockdown.

Again, the first lockdown did work.

The resurgence is due to people like zrickety not following guidelines.