GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
So, issues with the two party system, and the electoral college aside - You're saying we can't elect officials to change things like.. term limits for state reps, or disbanding lobbying? The system is rigged and it doesn't matter, we're too far in the matrix? At that point, who cares.. Live your life then. Get a house, get a job, get a coffin... Just do your dirt and disappear. Don't get captured.

I'll leave you to your rambling.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
I'll leave you to your rambling.
Because you don't want to show your tin foil hat in public, or because you don't have a good answer? Just curious.

Actual footage of Doctors and politicians fighting about Covid:
"Picture this, i'm a bag a dicks. Put me to your lips... Want to hear a good joke? Nobody speak, nobody get choke-ed".

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Anything and everything can be turned into a political issue. If you can't see that the virus has been weaponized (as modern media likes to say) by all sides for their own gain, then you are a moron.
That's certainly true, but one side went political first by pretending it wasn't real. They could have governed and gotten this under control, tests could have been available in March, but we did nothing for 3 months. Besides pointlessly trying to impeach the president.

This is fucked up like this because we took 0 proactive action in Dec thru Feb.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Because you don't want to show your tin foil hat in public, or because you don't have a good answer? Just curious.

Actual footage of Doctors and politicians fighting about Covid:
"Picture this, i'm a bag a dicks. Put me to your lips... Want to hear a good joke? Nobody speak, nobody get choke-ed".

"tin foil hat" -- says the kid with dreams of separating politics from money.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
That's certainly true, but one side went political first by pretending it wasn't real. They could have governed and gotten this under control, tests could have been available in March, but we did nothing for 3 months. Besides pointlessly trying to impeach the president.

This is fucked up like this because we took 0 proactive action in Dec thru Feb.

They don't give a shit about tests, etc. Nor do they care about governing. Getting more power -- now that's a different story.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
"tin foil hat" -- says the kid with dreams of separating politics from money.
Well, I'm just curious. If we can't change anything, then nothing matters, right? So why fight it, just go with the flow. The system is rigged, get what you can before the men in black suits show up.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
@StorableComa if the virus infections are down and hospitalizations are up, then it's because of MASKS.
My doctor wife said the hospital is full again, I asked if they were COVID, she said no. People are getting sick, but not from the virus?
Hmmm, what could it be??? LOGICAL THINKING.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
@StorableComa if the virus infections are down and hospitalizations are up, then it's because of MASKS.
My doctor wife said the hospital is full again, I asked if they were COVID, she said no. People are getting sick, but not from the virus?
Hmmm, what could it be??? LOGICAL THINKING.
Logical thinking would lead to the follow up question: "Well then, what are they sick with?"

What is the next step after infecting the masses with masks?

"So anyway, I started growing my beard out.."

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE/DSG
You guys are hurting my feelings! I was supposed to see Rage/Run the Jewels last month... :cry: