GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

npace

Autocross Champion
This question got buried the other day

Has anyone here actually heard of anyone they know that got 'the jab' and had some random unrelated illness start right after?
And for that matter, has anyone known anyone to catch 'the variant' lately?

I haven't heard of shit on either front
I got covid 3 weeks after my second dose of the vaccine. So not unrelated, but it also didn't protect me.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Nobody said that, except you.

I am mocking your earlier post 😘

1638801737845.png

npace

Autocross Champion
I am mocking your earlier post 😘

View attachment 232126
I know, but nothing I posted was wrong. You got out a jump to conclusions mat about a completely different post and tried to tie it to me. What I posted shows that Bill Gates pays the media to print stories that will sway public opinion. Read the article, and choose for yourself if you want to believe it or not. I never said anything about the NPR article.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
I know, but nothing I posted was wrong. You got out a jump to conclusions mat about a completely different post and tried to tie it to me. What I posted shows that Bill Gates pays the media to print stories that will sway public opinion. Read the article, and choose for yourself if you want to believe it or not. I never said anything about the NPR article.

1638805745061.jpeg

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
i'm not sure about getting the booster. it's just so hard to tell what the real scoop is, the public epistemology has been fucked from both ends.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
surprised he wasn't diagnosed with chronic Jawndice

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
You're right. Everyone else has realized not to engage you because you do dumb shit to try and push buttons.

It’s called trolling, and when you make yourself a target it makes it fun. Lest we forget you came at me on this one. 😘

Reactions: WAP