GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
'Safe and effective' coincidences happening to the kids now...

1638728553207.png

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Reactions: WAP

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

kyLman

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2015 Golf
Interesting you say that as a Michigan resident, since your assumption of “locked in a safe” is not true.

on edit: I should say, I can’t find any law in MI that requires you to secure your firearms.
Improperly storing a firearm so anybody can use it, will be considered reckless use of a firearm

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
This question got buried the other day

Has anyone here actually heard of anyone they know that got 'the jab' and had some random unrelated illness start right after?
And for that matter, has anyone known anyone to catch 'the variant' lately?

I haven't heard of shit on either front

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE/DSG

Has anyone here actually heard of anyone they know that got 'the jab' and had some random unrelated illness start right after?

Nope on both for me...

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
i imagine if anything someone has heard of someone who isn't vaccinated having caught the virus. but really i haven't known anyone in person to have caught the virus since ~April of 2020 lol

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG

No on both but the Delta variant is rampant in AZ. Over 6000 new cases yesterday alone.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
It's anecdotal but both of my vaxxed roommates got covid meanwhile I was able to dodge it, while quarantining with them for 3 weeks.
You have a great immune system.

Do you know where Devils Lake is? The closest town to it is Addison. I have a sister who lives in Addison and I grew up in near Toledo, Ohio. Parents had a cottage at the lake so I spent a lot of time in Michigan in the summer.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

I know of many. There was a local couple that died days apart "fully vaccinated." Many testing positive after the jab. My wife and a friend from church both have had random health issues. I will admit, some of this could be coincidence, but when coupled with others experiences it's a red flag for me.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
1638749660121.png