GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Thank you Torga. 99% recover, as the data shows. The elderly, I feel for them, no one can visit them in nursing homes. THEY should definitely be taking precautions. The rest of us can go about our lives.
I enjoy the humor, I don't mind being called crazy it's not the first time. But if one person will at least question what the media is shoving down our throats, I have done my part.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I have changed the title, I could provide links for everything I'm telling you guys but I don't enjoy doing the same work twice. Believe me or not, wear a mask or not, as a wise man said, 'you do you, I'll do me.'

FRANKIEWALLNUTS

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
VW mk7 Gti
I will chime in here. My lady has a husband and wife that are her clients. They both went to a COVID testing facility where u sit in your car in a line to get tested. A staff member of the testing area came to the car and gave them forms to sign before they moved to the next stage of the actual test. They had to put down all their info. Name age address email etc. ...
They waited more then 3 hours before pulling out of line and going home because they just didn’t want to wait any longer. 8 days later they both got letters in the mail from the testing facility that they were POSITIVE FOR COVID 19. What in the actual F_CK is goin on in this world with all this Scamdemic. I’m not saying it’s not real but a much much bigger thing is at Play here.

Faceman

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'17 GSW 4Mo
Does anyone know anybody that has been seriously ill or died from MUH COVID? That wasn't a senior citizen??
Yes, several co-workers.

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6
I know 1 person that had it, maybe 40 and is doing ok now. My friends wife works at a hospital in Dallas. He told me they joke in there that everybody dies of covid... That's what he told me, not sure if it's the truth.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I will chime in here. My lady has a husband and wife that are her clients. They both went to a COVID testing facility where u sit in your car in a line to get tested. A staff member of the testing area came to the car and gave them forms to sign before they moved to the next stage of the actual test. They had to put down all their info. Name age address email etc. ...
They waited more then 3 hours before pulling out of line and going home because they just didn’t want to wait any longer. 8 days later they both got letters in the mail from the testing facility that they were POSITIVE FOR COVID 19. What in the actual F_CK is goin on in this world with all this Scamdemic. I’m not saying it’s not real but a much much bigger thing is at Play here.
There are LOTS of stories like this!!!

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Yes, several co-workers.
tenor.gif

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
But could catching it have been prevented in the first place? Yes, if people would just wear a little piece of cloth over their face.
That 35yo friend that I mentioned? My gf and I were at his house for 4th of July (Saturday). We all wore masks and stayed 6ft apart when eating, since we had to take them off. On Monday, he lets me know that his company's HR called him to inform him that someone he worked with 1.5 weeks prior tested positive. He started to develop a cough by Tuesday. He took a test on Wednesday and my gf and I took one on Thursday. His came back positive and ours came back negative, because we did what scientists and doctors suggest. It's SUCH an easy thing to do, yet conspiracy theorists and naysayers insist that they just can't breathe.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
I have personally spoken to doctors who were told to always put COVID as primary cause of death even if the actual cause was COPD, congestive heart failure etc if COVID Positive. Don't know how much truth as they were just customers and didn't know them personally, but anyhoo.

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6
I forgot one thing. My parents got one of the stimulus cards instead of a check/direct deposit..I guess my dad was just swiping it like it was a gift card. They called to check the balance and it's at negative $60. So now what lmao

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
I have personally spoken to doctors who were told to always put COVID for primary cause of death even if the actual cause was COPD, congestive heart failure etc if COVID Positive. Don't know how much truth as they were just customers and didn't know them personally, but anyhoo.

While reviewing death carts and corresponding medical histories, those listed as COVID-19 as primary or contributing COD are legit cases. All others are listed with what ever killed them. But my sample is very small, only about 200 case reviews since April 1.

for the record, NYC is a bitch because they don’t list COD beyond “natural” so you gotta dig.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I have personally spoken to doctors who were told to always put COVID as primary cause of death even if the actual cause was COPD, congestive heart failure etc if COVID Positive. Don't know how much truth as they were just customers and didn't know them personally, but anyhoo.
They get more money when they list as muh COVID. Something like $33,000.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI