GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
OP, all joking and poking fun aside, please try to pull yourself out of this conspiracy theorist bubble. It is a rabbit hole that is harder to get out of the deeper you get. Seek help if you need to and I say this genuinely. You aren't going to expose anything or prove anything. All you will do is find loosely correlated things that in reality are in no way, shape, or form related to one another. In terms of COViD, you are only putting yourself, those you love, and those around you at risk if you do not take proper precautions. I say again, please, don't let the internet conspiracy theory community claim another person who I believe has a good head on that shoulders but has just been led astray.

Just let him go man.

We can only watch from the shore.

This ship set sail -long- ago.

Mk6Autobahn

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'12 Autobahn 2Dr 6mt
Does anyone know anybody that has been seriously ill or died from MUH COVID? That wasn't a senior citizen??
I’m only going to make limited comments on this thread since I’m tracked due to my DoD security clearance and have lost coworkers for their “online vocabulary”...

I have young and healthy friends who’ve fallen seriously ill. I’ve watched their loved ones and friends of friends pass to COVID. I came back from my recent trip out west and self isolated until today, when I got my test result back and thankfully it was negative so I can be around my immediately family again. Because they are immunocompromised and/or in a vulnerable age group, not because I alone am a healthy individual. I am doing this because I took an oath to protect, not to be selfish. Many people don’t see first-hand how aggressively this virus tears people, and their family, apart. We should be trying to bring people together right now, checking in on loved ones, and doing what we can to protect others. I’m not going to bring politics or controversies in, but what we’re facing is absolutely not a hoax or fake.

Everyone reading this, be mindful of those around you. Be healthy and stay safe. Do the right thing for your community.

KevinC

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'19 Golf R, '21 M2c
IMG_7696.JPG

Hoon

Autocross Champion
To suggest that Covid 19 is a scam is nonsense. Ask @Hoon who had it and most unfortunately lost his dad due to Covid 19.

A close friend just lost his 54 year old uncle, who was in perfect health, to Covid.

I lost my dad, who besides COPD was in perfect health.

I likely lost my great aunt, who was not tested but died in an assisted living facility from a fever and respiratory distress after 60+ people tested positive. The facility stopped testing to try to hide the outbreak.

My 34 year old friend was so sick she couldn't function for a month and lost out on a major promotion at work. Non smoker, no health issues.

Me being 31 active and in perfect health, had shortness of breath just from carrying a 10lb laundry basket downstairs.

Maybe when we get to 300k dead Americans these ignorant fucks will start to believe it's real. Under Trump's piss poor leadership, we're well on the way. Compromise policy at its finest. Half measures, ruin the economy and fail to stop the virus at the same time. Lose/lose.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I am sorry for your losses, truly. When you say 54 and in perfect health, I have to wonder. Many have high blood pressure, diabetes, heart disease and you would never know unless you are their doctor. I'm not saying the virus isn't real, but the hype and the numbers are grossly inflated. We should be focusing on what makes people healthier, and why they are immunocompromised, why they are vulnerable. What are the causes? Let's spend trillions of dollars on those answers. Eat an orange everyday, instead of wearing a mask. We'd all be better off.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Are there any countries with reasonable levels of international travel that didn't mask up, socially distance, restrict national travel and don't have any issues with COVID? Seems there should be at least a few?
This 'never before seen illness' was cooked up in a lab in Wuhan China. They are saying it's less deadly than the regular flu. From what I've read, Sweden never locked down and they basically have herd immunity now.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I am sorry for your losses, truly. When you say 54 and in perfect health, I have to wonder. Many have high blood pressure, diabetes, heart disease and you would never know unless you are their doctor. I'm not saying the virus isn't real, but the hype and the numbers are grossly inflated. We should be focusing on what makes people healthier, and why they are immunocompromised, why they are vulnerable. What are the causes? Let's spend trillions of dollars on those answers. Eat an orange everyday, instead of wearing a mask. We'd all be better off.

That's laughable. Do you honestly believe eating an orange daily will prevent getting C19?

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
This 'never before seen illness' was cooked up in a lab in Wuhan China. They are saying it's less deadly than the regular flu. From what I've read, Sweden never locked down and they basically have herd immunity now.

I'm sure the families of the nearly 6000 people who have passed away in Sweden from C19 are comforted with your statement.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Even replying means there's something to refute.

This dude is a science denier. Let him live on the flat earth.

Given first hand testimonials of tragedy he only offers a softer line of complete BS in reply.

The willfully ignorant should simply be ignored. This dude doesn't have a single non rhetorical response and isn't capable of reading and understanding our words.

Just let it go before GTIfan99 gets wind of this.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Even replying means there's something to refute.

This dude is a science denier. Let him live on the flat earth.

Given first hand testimonials of tragedy he only gives a softer line of complete BS.

The willfully ignorant should simply be ignored. This dude doesn't have a single non rhetorical response and isn't capable of reading and understanding our words.

Just let it go before GTIfan99 gets wind of this.

You're right.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Ask yourselves why we are the sickest generation in centuries, why our grandparents outlived us without any vaccines, why kids now receive 72 of them with more on the way. We have the best technology in history (arguably), access to the best nutrition, clean water (except fluoride), and yet life expectancy is dropping. Start making the connections, the government and agencies you trust have been lying to you since the 50's.
I can tell this information is falling on deaf ears. You can focus on the inflated death statistics that CNN feeds you, or look at the real data that says we'll all be fine. If you're waiting for the 'warp speed' vaccine to return things to normal, you've got another thing coming...

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
We're the sickest generation because we now have the technology to identify conditions/diseases that were never identifiable decades ago -- a point you've already used.
This is the only counterpoint I have to make in order to disprove your entire line of thinking.

Or would you rather we stop testing people for various diseases/conditions so we aren't as sick anymore? It seems to be the same thing the current White House space-waster wants to do to fix the pandemic. You two would get along.

Please make valid points from now on. But you may be too far gone to do so.