GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
LOL not a single death? You really believe that??? I found dozens dead on one random day. If their [in house] trial says nobody died, it's because they labeled it as a 'coincidence,' which is the official CDC story now.

You didn't find any deaths. You found unverified entries in VAERS. Nothing more.

Clinical trials are heavily regulated.

You're a pathological liar.

Reactions: WAP

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Our local moon expert hasn't seen the video? Legit NASA staff said this. I couldn't make up that shit if I tried.

Yet you just made up that legit NASA staff said that.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Vaccinated dying from 'variants.' GTIfan will just say they were old.
But I see the connection. So does Professor Luc Montagnier.
https://ottawacitizen.com/news/loca...=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1621457767
View attachment 214208

Nope, I'll say you and your lying kind create fake reports to spread fear.

Variants can kill covid survivers too, and we've already covered this. Any covid 19 infection can cause a variant. The vaccine isn't what causes it to mutate. It's possible it could create a more severe variant, but that hasn't happened.

New variants from the spread of covid 19 are accelerating. Variants from Brazil and India are what everyone should be worried about, not hypothetical variants from the vaccinated.

Last edited:

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
We don’t have the technology to go back to the moon 😂😂😂

Landing something on Mars must have been child’s play.

cb1111

No I wasn't but it's too late for me.
I'm not sure where this bullshit came from about vaccinated donors not being to donate blood as that is blatantly incorrect. Donating plasma is currently under review but there is absolutely no issue for donating blood.

My wife has donated blood since getting vaccinated. Having the vaccine got her an extra cookie.

Plasma donations vary from site to site. The red cross, where she used to donate, had no issues with her plasma, but the military (where she now donates) has issues. As per the guidelines of plasma donation, anyone who is pregnant or have been pregnant and given birth, are not allowed to donate plasma due to the high risk of transfusion-related acute lung injury (TRALI) caused due to anti-HLA antibodies. this has nothing to do with COVID or the vaccine.

1621517336427.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Nope, I'll say you and your lying kind create fake reports to spread fear.
Now I can create fake reports in Canadian newspapers? You give me too much credit.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
Mask mandate update!

Look for this in the news shortly (maybe a couple days), but it's insider info right now. Some large companies are going to be dropping mask mandates for employees only once they provide vaccine verification. For those that do not wish to share health information or are not willing to vaccinate, will have to continue wearing masks.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Mask mandate update!

Look for this in the news shortly (maybe a couple days), but it's insider info right now. Some large companies are going to be dropping mask mandates for employees only once they provide vaccine verification. For those that do not wish to share health information or are not willing to vaccinate, will have to continue wearing masks.
Nobody is talking about the millions who had the virus and have REAL immunity. I will happily get tested for the antibodies, they can draw my blood. But I'll NEVER take the Franken-vaccine.
The irony is they are telling you straight up that you probably won't have antibodies after the vax, yet people are lining up for the experiment.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Now I can create fake reports in Canadian newspapers? You give me too much credit.

You and your kind spread so much misinformation, it's going mainstream. You even have multiple cable news channels on board. OAN might even give you your own show.