GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6
Aw man did I miss the crypto chat? Biden gave me the ole middle finger when it came to a stimulus but daddy dogecoin had my back 😂 gonna buy a set of tires and pay for about 5 track days this season
Enjoy your fake tires, the gubment is going to repo them.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
They did that for voting machines but Russia still changed all our votes to Biden! 😵
There was a guy that hacked the voting machines from out in the street with a cell phone.
They weren't connected...yeah, right.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Pretty surprising to see you cursing.

I realize people curse at you constantly so it's understandable to curse back, but definitely still surprising.
I get that nobody believes anything I post, when the reality is most of it is verifiable.
The nih.gov link about variants and vaccines was black and white. To be called a 'fuck liar' when the proof is right there, that pushes my buttons.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Each individual is responsible for their own actions. The people who can't speak politely to people here didn't learn that skill here.
JC for president!
Individuals responsible for their own actions, this is revolutionary thinking these days.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI