GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
My point is they bill extra because they can. This is supposed to be a 'non-profit' hospital but they are a regional monopoly and they give their board members multi-million dollar bonuses. Don't get me started...
Competition is necessary. Look at Obamacare, it was supposed to bring prices down and they went through the roof.

And don't forget you can keep your current doctor.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
And don't forget you can keep your current doctor.
Yeah, Obama was full of shit on everything. One of those guys that smiles to your face and stabs you in the back.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
NO NEW TAXES!!
Go to usdebtclock.org and watch them raking in the money, it's record levels.

I agree. Plus look at the wait times in Canada because of free health care. A lot of Canadians just come to the US and pay instead of waiting who knows how long

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
My point is they bill extra because they can. This is supposed to be a 'non-profit' hospital but they are a regional monopoly and they give their board members multi-million dollar bonuses. Don't get me started...
Competition is necessary. Look at Obamacare, it was supposed to bring prices down and they went through the roof.

Hospitals average -4 to 4% profit margins. Medical device companies average 10 to 20% profit margin.

Hmmmmmm.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Yeah, Obama was full of shit on everything. One of those guys that smiles to your face and stabs you in the back.

Meh. He got us out of Iraq.

Speaking of back stabbing, how about them Kurds, eh Trumpet?

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
I agree. Plus look at the wait times in Canada because of free health care. A lot of Canadians just come to the US and pay instead of waiting who knows how long
False. Very very false. No matter what flavor kool aid the right makes y’all just chug it instead of researching.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
This seems to be more accurate than Dominion machines...
View attachment 194515

Still pushing that tired rhetoric?

hE hAd BiGGeR rAlLieS, hE hAz MoaR FoLLoWeRs, hERp dErP pOtAToE

Eighty million (80,000,000) people didn’t vote for Biden, eighty million (80,000,000) voted for NOT TRUMP.

You realize that a ton of people follow Trump so they can troll the fuck out of him/his people, or see what stupid shit he’ll post next?

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
According to the thread title you're not to be trusted with numbers. 😂

Keep talking, you're going to end up being one of those numbers if zrickety has anything to say about it.