GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

cb1111

In general (and I was working on VOW - Vaccinate our Workforce and saw DoD numbers) the initial refusal rate was about 30% UNTIL they saw their buddies getting vaccinated and not turning green. The final refusal rate is probably around 20% and I suspect that the rate at places like the CDC/FDA is far lower amongst the actual medical/scientific staff.

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
Almost half of the frontline health care workers haven't had the vaccine even though they have been eligible for a long time.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/health-care-workers-covid-19-vaccine-half-not-vaccinated/#app

https://coronavirus.nautil.us/healthcare-workers-refuse-vaccine/
The article is from March, ~1 month after the vaccine was first released.

Also the number includes people who work at hospitals in janitorial and cna jobs, who are overwhelmingly minorities. But have a lot less patient contact.

I can speak from anecdotal but significant sample size of Boston Healthcare workers, I would say the vaccine take rate is over 80%

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
The article is from March, ~1 month after the vaccine was first released.

Also the number includes people who work at hospitals in janitorial and cna jobs, who are overwhelmingly minorities. But have a lot less patient contact.

I can speak from anecdotal but significant sample size of Boston Healthcare workers, I would say the vaccine take rate is over 80%
The first link was from March of this year so 2 months ago and the other one said 4 months ago. Patient contact doesn't matter. If the virus is in the hospital it will spread.

Here's a link from just last month.

https://www.wbtv.com/2021/04/09/vaccine-hesitancy-among-health-care-workers-raises-concerns/

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
The first link was from March of this year so 2 months ago and the other one said 4 months ago. Patient contact doesn't matter. If the virus is in the hospital it will spread.

Here's a link from just last month.

https://www.wbtv.com/2021/04/09/vaccine-hesitancy-among-health-care-workers-raises-concerns/
Lmao.

I just fucking told you dude. The first time they gave vaccines was February. March was 1 month after release, about 2 weeks after the very first people to get the shot were getting their second doses.

Also, you must have a pretty poor understanding of hospital ventilation systems, the patient contact absolutely matters.

But sure keep linking me outdated and wrong news articles to tell me about something I know first hand.

Reactions: WAP

cb1111

Lmao.

I just fucking told you dude. The first time they gave vaccines was February. March was 1 month after release, about 2 weeks after the very first people to get the shot were getting their second doses.

Also, you must have a pretty poor understanding of hospital ventilation systems, the patient contact absolutely matters.

But sure keep linking me outdated and wrong news articles to tell me about something I know first hand.
It is also very regional. I know that here in the DC area, the vast majority of janitorial staff at the local hospitals got vaccinated early on.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Lmao.

It was released in December 2020. So you can stop with the I just told you fucking bullshit.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/14/health/us-coronavirus-monday/index.html

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
I read the CBS link and 12% say they don't want it and 18% are unsure. To my mechanic s math that is 70% acceptance. This is from people who deal with this stuff daily. Certainly not a scary rejection number

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
They block you because they can't handle what you dish out. They can do it but when they get it back they block you.
Exactly. That's why I feel a bit disappointed: I thought they were all that with all the shit they fling around, so I just followed suit. Didn't realize right away they were typical two-faced snowflakes.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
Mrs Mud and I discussed the new CDC guidelines and Agreed they should have dangled the maskless possibility for those vaccinated out in front to encourage the take rate. I know some will never want it but when the majority of knowledgeable people say it is a good thing I tend to believe them.
Plus 5G😀

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
The SCAMdemic bromance is making me :sick:

Anyway.

I don't think the idea of getting to ditch the mask affects who wants the vaccine. The people who don't want the vaccine are largely the same people who became sad about masks originally.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Mrs Mud and I discussed the new CDC guidelines and Agreed they should have dangled the maskless possibility for those vaccinated out in front to encourage the take rate. I know some will never want it but when the majority of knowledgeable people say it is a good thing I tend to believe them.
Plus 5G😀
Ohio has a lottery where you can win a million dollars for getting the vaccine.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/ohio-give-people-million-covid-19-vaccine-lottery/story?id=77656133