GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
"It presents mild disease with symptoms being sore muscles and tiredness for a day or two not feeling well," Dr. Angelique Coetzee explained. "So far, we have detected that those infected do not suffer the loss of taste or smell. They might have a slight cough. There are no prominent symptoms. Of those infected some are currently being treated at home."

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/global-...r-raised-alarm-omicron-variant-says-symptoms/

npace

Autocross Champion
Omicron sounds scary, just say it out loud, the slower the scarier. "O-M-I-C-R-O-N". So much scarier than delta. Besides, with booster uptake lower than original vaccine uptake, someone needs to do something to keep Pfizer profit margins high for shareholders, especially now that people seem to be getting less scared.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...vel-restrictions-vaccines-updates/8768299002/

Omicron cases found in Canada, UK; experts warn new variant could be in US undetected: Latest COVID updates​

Fears over the omicron variant of the coronavirus have spread across the globe within days of its discovery, sending stocks tumbling, prompting travel restrictions and drawing international attention to an uptick in cases in South Africa.

The international reaction....

Originally when I read that, I thought it said "irrational reaction" but people are stupid and like being scared. See climate change for another example.

Omicron - get your booster. Omicron - new booster developed. Omicron - more lethal than nothing to people over 90. Omicron - mutates fast, better get your vaccine for original variant. Omicron - healthcare worker, hospital, serious, death, something something. Keep watching, keep reading, keep doing what we say.

GenX Retread

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2021 GTI Autobahn
So who are you going to believe. You recently posted an article saying the first cases were vaccinated people and now you post this which if you bothered reading it says so far no cases in vaccinated people.
If there are no cases of Omicron variant in vaxxed people, how do you suppose it got into countries like Canada and elsewhere, which require a visitor to be fully vaxxed to enter the country?

In totally unrelated news, $MRNA (Moderna:Nasdaq) is up 11% this morning pre-market, on "excitement" there will be a new vax early next year. Still a little off the ATH, which was up ~2500% from 02/20 to peak. Currently still showing ~1800% return from then to today.

ETA: Wow... the stock is up 27% today on the London exchange. Nothing to see here.

Last edited:

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
1638193912966.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
James Corney's daughter lost Eptstein's CCTV footage, and now she's the lead prosecutor in the Ghislaine Maxwell trial?
Kyle Rittenhouse hearing was televised, but Maxwell's trial is under lock and key.
NOTHING TO SEE HERE.

1638198545715.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Omicron sounds scary, just say it out loud, the slower the scarier. "O-M-I-C-R-O-N". So much scarier than delta. Besides, with booster uptake lower than original vaccine uptake, someone needs to do something to keep Pfizer profit margins high for shareholders, especially now that people seem to be getting less scared.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...vel-restrictions-vaccines-updates/8768299002/

Originally when I read that, I thought it said "irrational reaction" but people are stupid and like being scared. See climate change for another example.

Omicron - get your booster. Omicron - new booster developed. Omicron - more lethal than nothing to people over 90. Omicron - mutates fast, better get your vaccine for original variant. Omicron - healthcare worker, hospital, serious, death, something something. Keep watching, keep reading, keep doing what we say.

I bet the Greeks are thinking: leave our alphabet the fuck alone.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Brandon and Fauci both called it the Omni-cron variant.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI