GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
Except that CDC themselves state the scenarios are not actual predictions of how many people will die:
"Are not predictions of the expected effects of COVID-19."

So screaming bloody murder about how these numbers are predicting "how many will die" and claiming zrick is saying it's okay for extra people to die is just playing with readers' emotions.
I didn't say anything about the validity of those numbers, just pointing out that after pages of you claiming that everyone else is a dumb dumb and you are good at math, that you were in fact, wrong.

As for the rest of your little tantrum, well let's see if we can follow along. Zrick posts a meme about covid not being dangerous and claims it is accurate and lists a CDC link as his source. The link shows that his meme is off from the provided link by 2 orders of magnitude AND that the numbers were for projection scenarios, not actual death counts, and somehow your takeaway is that he knows what's up?

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
There you go with the I know you are card again. And I only very recently said that I didn't verify information in someone's post because it was wasting my time. You seem to have plenty of time to do that but it's not important to me anymore. I'm just not going to spend the time necessary to do that research. Self aware of what you moron?
This is bullshit Jim and you know it. You have saying that since the very beginning of this thread.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
I didn't say anything about the validity of those numbers, just pointing out that after pages of you claiming that everyone else is a dumb dumb and you are good at math, that you were in fact, wrong.

As for the rest of your little tantrum, well let's see if we can follow along. Zrick posts a meme about covid not being dangerous and claims it is accurate and lists a CDC link as his source. The link shows that his meme is off from the provided link by 2 orders of magnitude AND that the numbers were for projection scenarios, not actual death counts, and somehow your takeaway is that he knows what's up?
No, that's your takeaway about my supposed takeaway.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
This is bullshit Jim and you know it. You have saying that since the very beginning of this thread.
Not bullshit and exactly when did you start posting in the thread? I used to argue with Zrick about his math quotes until I realized what the thread was really about.
What page was your first post in the thread?

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Not bullshit and exactly when did you start posting in the thread? I used to argue with Zrick about his math quotes until I realized what the thread was really about.
What page was your first post in the thread?
Page 65, August 13 2020, and yes its absolutely true. Every time someone has called you out on something you posted, your standard reply is that you can't be bothered to verify anything because it's a waste of your time. For fuck sake, if your time is so valuable, why do you spend so much of it posting here? I wouldn't be surprised if you have at least 10K posts in this thread alone.

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE/DSG
Bro, you can try to hide behind "defending yourself " but that ship sailed 400 pages ago, you're as antagonistic as GTIfan99.

The fact that you direct most of your hostility towards another antagonistic person doesn't absolve you of the content of your posts.
At this point, he's one "faggit" away in his bag of 7th grade insults from having to change his name to Greekspec3...

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
At this point, he's one "faggit" away in his bag of 7th grade insults from having to change his name to Greekspec3...
The desperation of it is the biggest turn-off for me.

Like, you can't even get positive attention in an "anything goes" sandbox like this. So you revert to elementary school behavior and bathe in the negative attention as if it's really as satisfying as the positive attention you originally sought.

If the posts were funny I could forgive some of the colorful language but they just aren't. You would figure going after GTIfan99 should be the path to easy likes (I mean not just from Jim and Rickety 😄 ) but when you manage to somehow be even more abrasive than your target, well we can unfortunately see the results.

The joke about becoming Greekspec3 really made me laugh too. Simple zingers are the best.

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE/DSG
The desperation of it is the biggest turn-off for me.

Like, you can't even get positive attention in an "anything goes" sandbox like this. So you revert to elementary school behavior and bathe in the negative attention as if it's really as satisfying as the positive attention you originally sought.

If the posts were funny I could forgive some of the colorful language but they just aren't. You would figure going after GTIfan99 should be the path to easy likes (I mean not just from Jim and Rickety 😄 ) but when you manage to somehow be even more abrasive than your target, well we can unfortunately see the results.

The joke about becoming Greekspec3 really made me laugh too. Simple zingers are the best.
Totally agree.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Page 65, August 13 2020, and yes its absolutely true. Every time someone has called you out on something you posted, your standard reply is that you can't be bothered to verify anything because it's a waste of your time. For fuck sake, if your time is so valuable, why do you spend so much of it posting here? I wouldn't be surprised if you have at least 10K posts in this thread alone.

There's an unspoken rule that Jim has to post in every thread on this forum, even if it's completely irrelevant.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
If you're talking about me I'm getting the Moderna shot this coming Friday. I would have got it sooner but it was only available at state sites that opened up appointments everyday after I was already working and by the time I got home all the appointments were taken. It's now available at all pharmacies in Arizona so I was able to get an appointment. If you would follow the thread more closely you would know these things and not make stupid ill informed comments.

Oh and I'll be 73 this week.

Happy early birthday 🎉

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
A 60 some year old with a chronic respiratory disease isn't getting the vaccine because he thinks, with no evidence other than zricky delusions, that it is unsafe.

The definition of stupidity. I didn't insult anyone, I made a factual observation.
'No evidence.' I posted pages of horror stories I found on one random morning. And I stopped looking.
VAERS has thousands upon thousands of vaccine terrors. Doctors who know are speaking out.
But sure, 'no evidence.'