GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Gee, I don't know. Should you rely on advice from actual doctors or whack-a-doodles like that fucking liar and cheat zricky?

Well, he is likeable, if you're a gullible old racist, so.........

Reactions: WAP

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Dirty underwear is also full of bacteria. That's how people get saddle sores. There are people that won't wash their bike shorts for two or three rides.

I only use my mask once. Then I'll wash it...just like my underwear and bike shorts.
That's if you wear underwear. 😂

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
It's not that bad if you do it in an Australian voice.

And seriously, cunt is where we draw the line? It wasn't twat waffle, fuck yourself with razor blades, etc... it's cunt? Come on.
It just isn't necessary.

It's not the words. It's the intent and the venom. Those are the kind of posts that embolden your stalker to keep whispering in Jim's ear.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
A 60 some year old with a chronic respiratory disease isn't getting the vaccine because he thinks, with no evidence other than zricky delusions, that it is unsafe.

The definition of stupidity. I didn't insult anyone, I made a factual observation.
If you're talking about me I'm getting the Moderna shot this coming Friday. I would have got it sooner but it was only available at state sites that opened up appointments everyday after I was already working and by the time I got home all the appointments were taken. It's now available at all pharmacies in Arizona so I was able to get an appointment. If you would follow the thread more closely you would know these things and not make stupid ill informed comments.

Oh and I'll be 73 this week.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
It just isn't necessary.

It's not the words. It's the intent and the venom. Those are the kind of posts that embolden your stalker to keep whispering in Jim's ear.

Venom? I said to read it in an Australian voice. Everything is funny with an accent. Don't be a prude.

And I'm ignoring the racist stalker and honestly couldn't care less what happens to Jim at this point, he's become part of the group actively trying kill people with misinformation. He only cares if he's personally affected, no one else, even though he's part of the most vulnerable group.

Can't fix stupid. So the only thing left to do is mercilessly make fun of him and Ricky.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Venom? I said to read it in an Australian voice. Everything is funny with an accent. Don't be a prude.

And I'm ignoring the racist stalker and honestly couldn't care less what happens to Jim at this point, he's become part of the group actively trying kill people with misinformation. He only cares if he's personally affected, no one else, even though he's part of the most vulnerable group.

Can't fix stupid. So the only thing left to do is mercilessly make fun of him and Ricky.
You're right you can't fix stupid and you keep proving it over and over.

Of course I care if people are affected but I don't have any control over changing anyone's mindset.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
You're right you can't fix stupid and you keep proving it over and over.

Of course I care if people are affected but I don't have any control over changing anyone's mindset.

And there it is. "I know you are, but what am I "

Good one, Jim.

And you obviously don't give shit. How many times have you said "I don't care" when people have called out your tacit support of Ricky's lies.

Which is it, you care or don't care? You can't have it both ways, sparky.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
A 60 some year old with a chronic respiratory disease isn't getting the vaccine because he thinks, with no evidence other than zricky delusions, that it is unsafe.

The definition of stupidity. I didn't insult anyone, I made a factual observation.
Fun math fact: .9999998 divided by .99998 equals 100 or two orders of magnitude.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
And there it is. "I know you are, but what am I "

Good one, Jim.

And you obviously don't give shit. How many times have you said "I don't care" when people have called out your tacit support of Ricky's lies.

Which is it, you care or don't care? You can't have it both ways, sparky.
You try to twist everything and it's obnoxious as hell. I care about people but in this thread I don't care what people think about Zrick's posts. Do you honestly believe Zrick has harmed anyone in this thread?

You can stick that I know you are bullshit. You expect to be able to post something and nobody can respond or you'll pull that card out.

If you respond to this I'll reciprocate with your favorite saying since that's what you keep doing.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
You try to twist everything and it's obnoxious as hell. I care about people but in this thread I don't care what people think about Zrick's posts. Do you honestly believe Zrick has harmed anyone in this thread?

You can stick that I know you are bullshit. You expect to be able to post something and nobody can respond or you'll pull that card out.

If you respond to this I'll reciprocate with your favorite saying since that's what you keep doing.

Everyone can read, every time you've been called out, whether on Trump or information about the virus, you say you didn't read it, didn't research and don't care. You've said it repeatedly.

You pull the "no you are" all the time and don't even get that people do it to you in mockery.

You're the least self aware person in this thread.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
Fun math fact: .9999998 divided by .99998 equals 100 or two orders of magnitude.

.99/.99 is 1 😐

It doesn't matter how many extra places you add.
.99998 and .9999998 are the survival rates that were stated, survival is a binary outcome, therefore the probabilities of death (calculated from counts of the deceased) are equal to 1-.99998 and 1-.9999998, or .00002 and .0000002 respectively. These two numbers are 2 orders of magnitude apart and if you divide one by the other, you get 100 (which is the actual definition of 2 orders of magnitude in a base 10 system, which is what we all use). So Ian was correct in his statement that they understated deaths by 2 orders of magnitude or 100x.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Everyone can read, every time you've been called out, whether on Trump or information about the virus, you say you didn't read it, didn't research and don't care. You've said it repeatedly.

You pull the "no you are" all the time and don't even get that people do it to you in mockery.

You're the least self aware person in this thread.
There you go with the I know you are card again. And I only very recently said that I didn't verify information in someone's post because it was wasting my time. You seem to have plenty of time to do that but it's not important to me anymore. I'm just not going to spend the time necessary to do that research. Self aware of what you moron?