GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
F035E139-DE6E-4A73-88A5-E122DCAA3348.jpeg

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Based on some of the posts I’ve seen in here, I’d be inclined to believe that some in here would agree.

Does this mean they are going to include Pluto as a planet again?

Excluding it was a move by the republicans who are in the pocket of big text book!!!

mac340

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI SE 6MT
Why would liking someone's post change your opinion of him? We can hold different opinions and like each other's content. Don't be so immature.
You should know by now zrickety that unless someone agrees with you on EVERYTHING they are dirt and should be wiped off the face of the earth:oops:

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Oh, here we go. The people actively causing the deaths of tens of thousands of Americans are the real victims, because we all aren't respectful of their conspiracy theories and misinformation. Cry me river.

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
Where’s the arbiter of lightheartedness now? That was a pretty intense comment up there if you ask me. Also, I think lunatic theories are great convo starters.
826359F0-820E-4076-AD4E-5ACA2387884D.jpeg

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
Too seriously

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Besides all the name calling, I've been accused of not being an American, lying about my job history, and falsifying public data.
All true. Just inconvenient truths for the CNN watchers of the forum.