GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
Slight correction. Zrick uses Twitter as his unverified propaganda source of choice, not Facebook.

& we all know what twitter is like...

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Page 65, August 13 2020, and yes its absolutely true. Every time someone has called you out on something you posted, your standard reply is that you can't be bothered to verify anything because it's a waste of your time. For fuck sake, if your time is so valuable, why do you spend so much of it posting here? I wouldn't be surprised if you have at least 10K posts in this thread alone.
I went back and checked the first ten or so pages and I didn't say anything like that. In fact for at least the first 10 pages most of my posts were arguing with Zrick. I didn't see any posts from you in the first ten pages.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
When you swipe, your and you're are differentiated by millimeters of where you stop the stroke. If and of mm of where you start. Doesn't help my near vision is getting worse and worse.

But you keep comparing my ability to type on a tiny keyboard to your lack of basic understanding of science and medical concepts.
There are eye glasses that can fix that.
😂👓

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Page 65, August 13 2020, and yes its absolutely true. Every time someone has called you out on something you posted, your standard reply is that you can't be bothered to verify anything because it's a waste of your time. For fuck sake, if your time is so valuable, why do you spend so much of it posting here? I wouldn't be surprised if you have at least 10K posts in this thread alone.

I went back and checked the first ten or so pages and I didn't say anything like that. In fact for at least the first 10 pages most of my posts were arguing with Zrick. I didn't see any posts from you in the first ten pages.

I break EJ's post down for you since you seem to have forgotten what he's replying to.

August 13th of last year on page 65 (post #964) is the first appearance of EJ, so that's what that part means.

He's not saying you first used the "well I can't be bothered to look" in the first 10 pages, just that saying that isn't anything close to new for you. This has been one of your go-tos for many, many, many pages now.

Also ten pages of disagreement with ole Rickety weighs very little against the literal thousand likes you've stamped onto completely deranged posts.

The point is, wait for it: just because you won't look doesn't mean there isn't something to see.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
The desperation of it is the biggest turn-off for me.

Like, you can't even get positive attention in an "anything goes" sandbox like this. So you revert to elementary school behavior and bathe in the negative attention as if it's really as satisfying as the positive attention you originally sought.

If the posts were funny I could forgive some of the colorful language but they just aren't. You would figure going after GTIfan99 should be the path to easy likes (I mean not just from Jim and Rickety 😄 ) but when you manage to somehow be even more abrasive than your target, well we can unfortunately see the results.

The joke about becoming Greekspec3 really made me laugh too. Simple zingers are the best.
Is this thread the only thing in your life you try get laughter out of? o_O

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
When you swipe, your and you're are differentiated by millimeters of where you stop the stroke. If and of mm of where you start. Doesn't help my near vision is getting worse and worse.

But you keep comparing my ability to type on a tiny keyboard to your lack of basic understanding of science and medical concepts.
OK Boomer

#tooeasy

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I break EJ's post down for you since you seem to have forgotten what he's replying to.

August 13th of last year on page 65 (post #964) is the first appearance of EJ, so that's what that part means.

He's not saying you first used the "well I can't be bothered to look" in the first 10 pages, just that saying that isn't anything close to new for you. This has been one of your go-tos for many, many, many pages now.

Also ten pages of disagreement with ole Rickety weighs very little against the literal thousand likes you've stamped onto completely deranged posts.

The point is, wait for it: just because you won't look doesn't mean there isn't something to see.
Right I gave up wasting time researching all the things that are said in posts. I can't change anyone's opinion so I quit wasting the time it took just to continue a pissing contest.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
derail:

I just downloaded wire diagrams for Comet (I had a previous project that I just got done so now its time for me). I also picked up fire ext. that till I get comet running I am keeping in VW. I don't remember if I had mentioned two fun things about Comet fire.

1. First thing I grabbed when smoke came out of the vents was insurance card & registration. I then popped hood. Even before I got the fire out by just smothering it with coat/hands (it was small) I had done the math and figured out that AFTER my deductible with the collectors car insurance I would have made $6K.

2. It was the first day in about one month that I didn't get a phone call offering an extended wtty.