GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
Lol. Western science is all about who pays more. If science were about science, scientists wouldn't be chasing after high Hirsch index values.
True, I mean it's all about who will pay for the study and what THEY want to discover in the end. Which is why Sugar is the new Tobacco when it comes to health, the Lobby is the only one to pony up the money for studies - so why wouldn't all the information align with what they want. One of the reasons why i'm all for taking the money out of politics. Though with health and infection, things can be a bit better. Larger hospitals tend to do their own studies and such.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
How do you know I had covid based on my hypothesis clearly stated as "I think?" Did they invent new science just for you?
I never said you did, all my statements were in relation to -if- you DID. They were all hypothetical. First you mistake who posted the math for you, and now you're miscomprehending what I said. My statements were on the basis if you had covid, just like your statement to the severity of your illness was based on the idea that you did.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
True, I mean it's all about who will pay for the study and what THEY want to discover in the end. Which is why Sugar is the new Tobacco when it comes to health, the Lobby is the only one to pony up the money for studies - so why wouldn't all the information align with what they want. One of the reasons why i'm all for taking the money out of politics. Though with health and infection, things can be a bit better. Larger hospitals tend to do their own studies and such.

"Taking money out of politics" -- I think you are running a fever.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
I never said you did, all my statements were in relation to if you DID. They were all hypothetical. First you mistake who posted the math for you, and now you're miscomprehending what I said. My statements were on the basis if you had covid, just like your statement to the severity of your illness was based on the idea that you did.

The focus of my statements was not the severity.

"They were all hypothetical" -- facepalm.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
I don't think you have the slightest idea of how the real, non-ideal world works.
Then enlighten me. Society is made and perpetuated by us. We have and continue to change it to fit our narratives in the times we live in. Why can't the money be taken out of politics?

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Then enlighten me. Society is made and perpetuated by us. We have and continue to change it to fit our narratives in the times we live in. Why can't the money be taken out of politics?

Because existence defines consciousness. But who am I to stop you from believing the silly "you can do it, just believe in yourself" mantra?..

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
Because existence defines consciousness. But who am I to stop you from believing the silly "you can do it, just believe in yourself" mantra?..
So, issues with the two party system, and the electoral college aside - You're saying we can't elect officials to change things like.. term limits for state reps, or disbanding lobbying? The system is rigged and it doesn't matter, we're too far in the matrix? At that point, who cares.. Live your life then. Get a job, get a house, get a coffin... Just do your dirt and disappear. Don't get captured.

Last edited: