GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Pretty much whatever they tell you about the vaccine, the truth is exactly the opposite.
It's all propaganda.

Pfizer
'Take our vaccine, it's safe, effective, and you'll live longer!!'

Also Pfizer
'Sign this purchase agreement, but don't show it to anyone. Vaccine may not work, it may have terrible side effects, you must defend us, and there are no refunds.'

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
https://www.latimes.com/entertainme.../alec-baldwin-rust-camera-crew-walked-off-set
Baldwin’s stunt double accidentally fired two rounds Saturday after being told that the gun was “cold” — lingo for a weapon that doesn’t have any ammunition, including blanks — two crew members who witnessed the episode told the Los Angeles Times.

“There should have been an investigation into what happened,” a crew member said. “There were no safety meetings. There was no assurance that it wouldn’t happen again. All they wanted to do was rush, rush, rush.”

A colleague was so alarmed by the prop gun misfires that he sent a text message to the unit production manager. “We’ve now had 3 accidental discharges. This is super unsafe,” according to a copy of the message reviewed by The Times.

Holy shit - THREE accidental discharges happened BEFORE Alec shot and killed someone on set. And yet they're still aiming live guns in each others directions and pulling the trigger. These fucking idiots have no idea what they're doing and yet they're literally playing with guns.

I'm sure they'll take complete responsibility for the tragedy that could've been easily avoided, Alec definitely won't blame it on the dangers of firearms :rolleyes:

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6
https://www.latimes.com/entertainme.../alec-baldwin-rust-camera-crew-walked-off-set

Holy shit - THREE accidental discharges happened BEFORE Alec shot and killed someone on set. And yet they're still aiming live guns in each others directions and pulling the trigger. These fucking idiots have no idea what they're doing and yet they're literally playing with guns.

I'm sure they'll take complete responsibility for the tragedy that could've been easily avoided, Alec definitely won't blame it on the dangers of firearms :rolleyes:
I learned the proper way to handle firearms when I was like 10, it doesn't even compute in my head.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
So many questions.... Someone is going to have a lot of explaining to do

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I read somewhere that he's also the executive producer on this movie. I would think he at least gets involuntary manslaughter. That aside, the civil suit(s) will be hefty, I would imagine.
It will probably be ruled an accident. Unless there's something suspicious about why live ammo was there. Baldwin probably won't get anything.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
"You ask questions, they start banning."

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
'If you are healthy they lose money'
1000%

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
And why is the email of this 'public servant' redacted??

1635095363855.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI