GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
Yeah, there was election fraud by Republicans... both at the individual voter level as well as the former President and his communist Republican conspirators that tried to undermine Democracy. Tell me what Democrats committed election fraud (and don't just give me some unproven right wing BS, show me Democrats... more than 100 across the United States that were prosecuted and convicted for election fraud).

I'll wait...

npace

Autocross Champion
You're the one doubling down on misinformation, so applaud yourself. I mean, why don't you provide me links to the friggin' weather while you're at it... giving me a link to global oil prices was supposed to prove what, exactly? So, if OPEC shuts off oil production tomorrow, you think Canada is going to set the price? OPEC, because they produce so much of the world's oil effectively sets the price. No, OPEC does not say, oh, hey, we'd like a barrel of oil to be $100, but what they do, is they use their cartel pricing power as an oil oligopoly to effectively set world oil prices.... the price too low, they can just reduce production. The price too high, they can increase production. The crude oil markets are not just Invisible Hand free markets... they are manipulated by OPEC nations.

The XL pipeline was never going to produce enough oil to really matter on the international markets, and furthermore, the oil is still getting out of Canada... it would just get out of Canada more efficiently. And, again, you're just wrong to conclude or even suggest that Canadian oil via the XL pipeline would have much of anything to do with Light Sweet Crude oil prices (used in the USA) that are mostly effected by the behaviors of OPEC. There are other larger producers of oil outside of OPEC that can make it more difficult for OPEC to control the price of oil, but the XL Pipeline has basically nothing to do with the pricing of international oil... you could switch the XL pipeline on or off and it would have no effect on world oil prices.

You're wrong, but nice try using links that have nothing to do with your claim... how about find me a link that says the XL pipeline would make a difference in world oil prices??????? Why not find me THAT link... maybe because that link only exists in your head.
Nope, still wrong. Iran is an OPEC country but still sells lower than the OPEC basket, which is generally considered the OPEC price. I proved you wrong on the set oil price and you continue to keep bringing up other nonsense. I never made an assertion about the XL pipeline, I was pointing out why you’re wrong about the statements you make. You’re saying that the price wouldn’t go down, but basing that off of a bunch of false assumptions. Fix your knowledge of the subject and then try libsplaining it to us.

KevinC

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'19 Golf R, '21 M2c
Yeah, there was election fraud by Republicans... both at the individual voter level as well as the former President and his communist Republican conspirators that tried to undermine Democracy. Tell me what Democrats committed election fraud (and don't just give me some unproven right wing BS, show me Democrats... more than 100 across the United States that were prosecuted and convicted for election fraud).

I'll wait...

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
With the stupid scrap coming out of Mr. Music's mouth I am starting to think this is a Greta account. Has to be! Surely the world cannot procure two individuals of this caliber.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
With the stupid scrap coming out of Mr. Music's mouth I am starting to think this is a Greta account. Has to be! Surely the world cannot procure two individuals of this caliber.
I thought so too since they are basically the same person. IP checks out, but they could be on a VPN

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
MajicMK doesnt have the writing style like GTIfan99 at all. I don't think they are the same person.
Literal Jim 😂 I know. But it's the same garbage coming out, Magick is just more full of himself and slightly dumber

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Just read a bit about the Dengue fever and vaccination attempts. The topic of antibody-dependent enhancement came up. Apparently similar phenomena can arise when trying to vaccinate against coronaviruses.

Side note on random things said by people: why is the approach "vaccinate or bust?" Whatever happened to working on developing treatments/cures?
I think that's a rhetorical question considering all we've seen and heard over the last almost two years.
Known treatments exist. They are suppressed because the vaccine authorization would become invalid.
Let's not forget Israel found it less than 50% effective, which also makes the authorization invalid. And now they are claiming 90% effective in kids, who are already asymptomatic 90% of the time. Literally a 2% difference from placebo.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
MajicMK doesnt have the writing style like GTIfan99 at all. I don't think they are the same person.
MagicMK is much more polite than Gretafan. It would be an Oscar winning performance.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
You're the one doubling down on misinformation, so applaud yourself. I mean, why don't you provide me links to the friggin' weather while you're at it... giving me a link to global oil prices was supposed to prove what, exactly? So, if OPEC shuts off oil production tomorrow, you think Canada is going to set the price? OPEC, because they produce so much of the world's oil effectively sets the price. No, OPEC does not say, oh, hey, we'd like a barrel of oil to be $100, but what they do, is they use their cartel pricing power as an oil oligopoly to effectively set world oil prices.... the price too low, they can just reduce production. The price too high, they can increase production. The crude oil markets are not just Invisible Hand free markets... they are manipulated by OPEC nations.

The XL pipeline was never going to produce enough oil to really matter on the international markets, and furthermore, the oil is still getting out of Canada... it would just get out of Canada more efficiently. And, again, you're just wrong to conclude or even suggest that Canadian oil via the XL pipeline would have much of anything to do with Light Sweet Crude oil prices (used in the USA) that are mostly effected by the behaviors of OPEC. There are other larger producers of oil outside of OPEC that can make it more difficult for OPEC to control the price of oil, but the XL Pipeline has basically nothing to do with the pricing of international oil... you could switch the XL pipeline on or off and it would have no effect on world oil prices.

You're wrong, but nice try using links that have nothing to do with your claim... how about find me a link that says the XL pipeline would make a difference in world oil prices??????? Why not find me THAT link... maybe because that link only exists in your head.
Whatever your stance, we were energy independent under Orange Man, and gas was cheap. Those days are gone thanks to Brandon's policy of undo everything.