GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Whilst we fight among ourselves, Rockefellers are beginning stage 2 where they spend $150M on the next pandemic by hoovering data among a 'collaborative global network' to 'accelerate work' and 'develop technology' while 'actively seeking new partners to define and invest in a common agenda.' They make it sound so noble, but the UK and WHO already have pandemic institutes.
WHO director Tedros welcomes the collaboration with Rockefeller, ie Rockefellers in charge.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Well, as soon as you're published and peer reviewed, then your scientific analysis on global warming *not* being a man-made event will matter.
Why am I running my furnace as it gets colder outside? I was promised global warming. Why is my Dad still plowing his driveway in the winter?

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Pfizer already paid billions for manipulating data and bribing doctors.
"What's to stop them from doing it again?"
"NOTHING."

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I thought electric vehicles are forced on us or at least it looks as though that's all there will be.
Traditional cars aren't going away unless they release the classified free energy.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Global warming can't be real! It still gets cold in winter!

Holy shit Zrick, that's comical
I aim to please. Honestly, it's changed like 1 degree in 100 years. Statistically insignificant.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Most manufacturers are going all electric much sooner than expected.
One reason- CHINA. Guess where all the batteries come from? Guess where many current parts for my new Jeep come from? An 'American' vehicle with OEM Chinese wheels, suspension, and steering parts? Yup. So disappointing on so many levels.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
average temperature - yes, 1.0 average higher. extremes? different. amount of rainfall? way different. hurricane, tornado, storm frequency? increased in quantity and intensity.

Reactions: WAP

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI