GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

Golf R GT

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Golf R
He's like a sea anemone -- one orifice for mouth and ass.
so has Greta been living in my tank .....

30D5496B-C584-43A0-857F-B4C61CC1BC22.jpeg

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
Last edited:

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Well, if you get the vaccine on Sept 1, and get hit by a bus on Sept 10, I do not categorize that as a "COVID vaccine related death." You'll need to cite specific examples of people that were verified to have died from the vaccine because I'm quite literally not aware of any of them. Also, even the drug companies that make the vaccine are selling the vaccines at mostly cost. Who has a financial interst in promoting vaccine use? That's a claim that needs to be backed up with evidence. Who do you have an example of that is writing positive things about the vaccine that has a financial incentive? The NY Times financial incentive? The WaPo's financial incentive? CNN and MSNBC? ABC, CBS, NBC? The Guardian? Sky News? Please, pray tell.
Have you seen Pfizer's P&L lately?

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
It mostly just means you post a lot.

Some people here are legit funny or witty, but those posts will get lots of reactions. If you mostly get one or two reactions from the same people and your reaction score is high...you just post a lot and have a couple of bros.

I would wager 500 Ricketybux that at least 2500 of Rickety's reactions come from Jim.

We're so far into this the sheer volume makes for a perpetual like machine.
Why is this such a big deal to you?

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Zrickety is a paramedic, his wife a doctor. Less vaccine = more sick people = more profit for zrick. FoLlOw ThE mOnEy!!!!!!
Zrick is no longer a paramedic. And his wife doesn't need any more patients nor does any healthcare worker since Covid started.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
My point was that you were providing a url and not a quote from an actual study or other research. So, what people like to do is claim one thing about an article, link that article with out quoting anything in the article, and then moving on. I call them "links to nowhere," kinda like Alaska's bridge to nowhere. I'm aware that natural immunity is effective, but that really isn't the argument. The argument is do you really WANT natural immunity in the first place - since over half a million Americans have already died from a single infection of COVID? Secondly, it's not clear how natural immunity from COVID A defends you against COVID Delta. You have info on that from Nature.com? If so, please provide it. Otherwise, the just is out. Also, the jury is out on just how long natural immunity is effective.

Also, I stumbled upon this little gem was looking at other info:

So, according to that rather large study, released by the CDC, they've found that even if you survive COVID... you know fall into a group of post-COVID infections that are now 59% more at risk of dying. And even if you don't die... you may still be stuck with COVID long haul symptoms. So, yeah, natural immunity may not be that great of a thing to have, ya know?
My God you are so fucking obsessed with people posting links that you will then discredit. What's the fucking point?

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Not that far-fetched, tbh. Tesla operated in the red for years and still, their stock prices went up and up and up. Stock price is all about what other people think it's worth, not what it's actually worth.
Same thing with Amazon. Their stock soared long before they became profitable.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Isnt this their first successful mRNA vaccine?

It could have been a vaccine for some generic but common thing and the stock probably would have done the same thing. That's what happens when a company proves their tech.
Isn't the jury still out on how proven and long the mRNA vaccines are effective? And against other variants.

npace

Autocross Champion
Wait a sec... who are you even arguing with and about what? Your GPS must have sent you to a cornfield, because you're arguing with strawmen. First of all, you're biased, and are taking my replies out of context to what I replied - to. Anotero was trying to (incorrectly) explain to me how the stock market works... that Tesla was the only unprofitable company to ever see a huge stock price valuation, and that Moderna and Pfizer are lying about their vaccines because they're making huge profits off of them - all of which is wrong. Pfizer/Moderna/J&J are all selling their vaccines to the US Govt at close to cost. Any jump in valuation would have more to do with the future applications of mRna derived blockbuster drugs that may treat or cure previously untreatable diseases. So, no, it's not the COVID vaccines that causing their stock prices to shoot up. This is very basic stuff that anyone that understands the US stock market will understand. Anotero keeps arguing as though he knows something, but his arguments actually exhibit his utter lack of knowledge in this area. Clearly he does not have a BS in business, let a lone a MBA.

Also, *I* am the one that actually used Amazon, Facebook, and Instagram as examples of unprofitable companies that turned their business models around and ended up being extremely valuable and profitable companies (IG is now owned by FB, of course).

So, you're arguing with a strawman... not me.
I have to disagree with you on two points.

1. Straw isn't grown in cornfields, it usually comes from wheat, barley, or oat stalks (but not corn stalks... too fat; corn byproduct is called stover).

2. Moderna and Pfizer can turn a huge profit off of COVID vaccines, regardless of how close to cost they sell them to the US government. But your assertion is incorrect. According to the New York Times, Qz, and The Independent (British) they are making a 25-30% profit from each vaccine. But if you have the government contract and COR that states the actual price the taxpayer is paying, and can also show the balance sheet from each company to prove that it is close to cost for each company, then by all means, prove those sources wrong.

npace

Autocross Champion
Isn't the jury still out on how proven and long the mRNA vaccines are effective? And against other variants.
Yes. And we'll never know the true long term effects because both companies purposely torpedoed their studies and told the placebo groups that they got the placebo once they were given FDA EUAs. I posted the link earlier in this thread somewhere, I'm not going to re-post for anyone just because they decide to say fake news or call me a liar.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Man, you sound like a kid straight out of college with this amazing diploma in your hands. Who here remembers how many credits they had to take in their undergrad years? For real, you are funny.
And none of it relates to actual intelligence anyway. I've known complete idiots that got advanced degrees.

npace

Autocross Champion
And none of it relates to actual intelligence anyway. I've known complete idiots that got advanced degrees.
A degree doesn't tell a prospective employer that you're smart. It tells them that you are capable of learning the subject matter at hand, and gives them an idea of how long it will take you to get on board.