GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
But that is the question, why won't they speak to the number of recovered case and consider them vaxed? Does the science not support it or is it their agenda not supported by it? And people wonder why the government isn't trusted.
100% agenda. There is a monetary incentive for every aspect of the pandemic. Pfizer and Moderna are making billions, with a product that doesn't have to work, with side effects they are not responsible for. Worse still, the government has signed on to come to their defense, no matter what. Even if they're wrong. Does any of that make sense at all?

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Actually, zrickety is saying just that, as are anti vaxxers on the left and right. 🤷‍♂️

Not enough data at this point, but some with long haul covid symptoms saw relief after being vaccinated. More research is needed, but you're jumping the gun with your assertion that there's no benefit to those that already had covid.
If destroying working antibodies is a 'benefit,' then yes get vaccinated. The Red Cross won't take your plasma though.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Remember when I said only naturally recovered can donate plasma for the monoclonal antibody treatment?
Someone said that's not true, Red Cross will take your blood. Yes, they will take your blood.
But they want to know which vaccine you took. And you are still NOT eligible to donate plasma. Just like I said.

https://www.redcrossblood.org/donate-blood/dlp/coronavirus--covid-19--and-blood-donation.html
View attachment 214627
Here you go, @torga
1629829597033.png

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
This is just a lesson for all of us to consistently fact-check ourselves. None of us are finished learning.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
that is depressing. IF it leaked from a lab what do we do? legit question.....as a lay person a leak certainly sounds plausible but then so does up to 15 HP* from a CAI.

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
Would it really surprise anyone that China used the virus against America? That country is just as shady as ours if not more so.
(To be clear I'm not saying this is what happened butttt) I wouldn't be all that surprised if the Dems hatred of Trump drove them to work with China to release the virus and destroy the thriving US economy and then blame Trump for the pandemic. We already know Dems funded the lab, Trump and China weren't exactly "getting along", plus Cuomo knowingly released sick patients back into nursing homes causing thousands of deaths....

But that's just some crazy conspiracy