GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
Where I work we're dropping the mask mandate on June 15th.

People will not have to prove their vaccination status to stop wearing the mask.

Not really sure what to think about that since I only got the vaccine for work 😄

That’s how DE has gone as a state (for a few weeks now) It’s optional. Work followed what the state did.

Everyone with a vaccine is now “safe” correct? They can still carry the virus and spread it but someone without a vaccine is more likely to get it?

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
That’s how DE has gone as a state (for a few weeks now) It’s optional. Work followed what the state did.

Everyone with a vaccine is now “safe” correct? They can still carry the virus and spread it but someone without a vaccine is more likely to get it?
Someone who has been vaccinated is extremely unlikely to spread it, that's why masks aren't required for them. Masks are and always have been more about preventing asymptomatic carriers or pre-symptomatic people from spreading covid than they are about personal protection.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
'They' say you can still get it, spread it, but the illness will be milder.
The truth is the unvaccinated are only 1% more likely to get it. And many of them are already immune.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Someone who has been vaccinated is extremely unlikely to spread it, that's why masks aren't required for them. Masks are and always have been more about preventing asymptomatic carriers or pre-symptomatic people from spreading covid than they are about personal protection.
Tell that to the Yankees. 500% increase in positives among the vaccinated. They are creating the variants. Vaccinated still dying in droves, especially among the elderly.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
1622560736291.png

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Tell that to the Yankees. 500% increase in positives among the vaccinated. They are creating the variants. Vaccinated still dying in droves, especially among the elderly.
Vaccinated aren't dying in droves.

Vaccinated means different things to you and normal people, too. To me, vaccinated means you've completed the course of the vaccine and waited the time needed to generate antibodies. If people engage in more risky behavior, because they don't understand that, then they are going to see an increase in infections.

Not a single variant has been traced to vaccinated people. Uncontrolled spread of Covid 19 is creating variants. Better watch India.

You're a liar and a welch.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Remember, numbers work any way you want them to!

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
3 days after I got my second vaccine dose, my ballsack got caught in the zipper on my jeans.

1622567328735.png

DAMN YOU MODERNA!!!