GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT

Pleatia

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
GMC, VW Wkendr, mk7
So I posted earlier that Ramos (the shooter) was a felon.... this was based on an ABC report that they released after an interview with his grandfather, and it turns out not to be true. It also appears that all the stuff floating around about him being a trans person is false. However, what I want to know is how this kid got enough money to buy the weapons he had - Daniel Defense AR-15s are not cheap. Also, how did he have the money to get all the ammo and magazines? It doesn't appear that he was flush with cash.
Exactly, how did James Holmes procure all the weapons, tactical gear, booby traps etc for his theatre rampage. The fodder at the time was he was funded and brainwashed and drugged and turned loose.

npace

Autocross Champion
When one has nothing else to show for himself, he talks about his sexual preferences. What a fucking moron.

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2022/05/25/us/florida-curly-hair-graduation-speech/index.html
It just shows how self-absorbed some of these kids are. I mean, really, if your only measure of self-identification and confidence is who you choose to have sex with, then you really are lacking. And the media.... how is this even news? The story should be "Graduating HS senior upset that he can't groom young children"

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

The Johnny Depp–Amber Heard Trial Is Not as Complicated as You May Think​

https://www.newyorker.com/culture/c...ted-as-you-may-think?utm_source=pocket-newtab
1653668449772.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
So the Texas shooter was firing outside for 12 minutes, and the police station was 4 minutes away??! WTF
#Uvalde

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
ALLEDGEDLY!!!

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI