GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

npace

Autocross Champion
I keep thinking about how if Trump was in office and trying to shove vaccine mandates down everyone's throats, CNN and its mindless followers would be playing up the comparisons to fascism and nazis. Never has it been so apparent that the two party system is truly an illusion of choice.

npace

Autocross Champion
Only thing is the United States is nota democracy. We are a Constitutional Republic.
You want a two way street, then show me the Republicans that committed election fraud. I suggest that you stop watching the idiot panel and try some independent thinking and observation about what is really going on and how you blindly follow manipulation tactics that you are completely unaware of are being used on your mindset.
You haven't heard? He has two degrees and is therefore more well-read than all of us. Just ask him.... although you won't have to. As soon as he gets bored at work tomorrow he'll start responding to everything in this thread that he doesn't agree with.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Did he actually shit himself?

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
did he dead

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
So let me get this straight...the UN has been having these 'climate conferences' for nearly 30 years, and they are just now getting serious?
GTFOH.
It's another power grab. Central banks, global lockdowns, everything is on the table for these maniacs.
COP26. The next SCAMdemic.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
These people are saying to take 'war-like footing' on climate change.
But they are not fighting the climate, they want to fight US.

1635776101533.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Saskatchewan. The vaccine that is 'safe for most people' is not actually safe.

1635788173631.png

MagicMK

Drag Racing Champion
Only thing is the United States is nota democracy. We are a Constitutional Republic.
You want a two way street, then show me the Republicans that committed election fraud. I suggest that you stop watching the idiot panel and try some independent thinking and observation about what is really going on and how you blindly follow manipulation tactics that you are completely unaware of are being used on your mindset.

Why do Republicans always do that???... try to be so pedantic when discussing Democracy? Oh, we're not really a Democracy. Do you think I don't know we're a Constitutional Republic? Do I have to write that every single time in place of Democracy?

I want a two way street? No, I believe the last election was fair and mostly fraud free. There was the typical Russian interference meant to aid Republicans, and there were a few cases of Republicans caught voting twice (see Greg Abbott paid $25K for proof of a Republican prosecuted for voting for Trump twice). Otherwise, though, it's not the Democrats complaining the last election had fraud... it's the Republicans making up yet another BS conspiracy theory with zero evidence. And when you challenge them about "show me proof," they obfuscate... like you just did. The reality, is that there was very little fraud in the last election and Joe Biden won by well over 7 Million votes (popular) and just as wide a margin in the Electoral College as Trump did in 2016 when he called his win against Hillary a "landslide." So, according to Trump's own definition of an electoral landslide, Joe Biden beat Trump by a "landslide."

Reactions: WAP

MagicMK

Drag Racing Champion
Saskatchewan. The vaccine that is 'safe for most people' is not actually safe.

View attachment 229459

Uhmmmm... any evidence of this... at all? Okay, someone posted a lie on social media. Nothing new. Does Cheryl Moberly have a death certificate showing that Jolene Moberly died due to complications from the COVID vaccine???? Of course not! Any evidence that Cheryl Moberly is even a real person with a dead daughter named Jolene?

I'll wait... in the mean time, getting excited about my scheduled booster shot.

Last edited:
Reactions: WAP