GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
The police weren't doing anything jim. The town was being burned to the ground. Imagine your neighborhood is being burned, and then tell me you would have "minded your own business". I'm going to go out on a limb and assume most of the people posting here haven't made the connection between the fiery peaceful protest meme and Kenosha. This was the place the meme was born.
I understand. Earlier I said the government should have had the National Guard in there.

the

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI
I understand. Earlier I said the government should have had the National Guard in there.
Willing to bet lots of folks had the same thought while they were watching stuff burn. Summer of 2020, I seem to recall lots of places refusing the national guard because they
"didn't want Trump's help"... but I have no idea what the specific reason was in Kenosha.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
The police weren't doing anything jim. The town was being burned to the ground. Imagine your neighborhood is being burned, and then tell me you would have "minded your own business". I'm going to go out on a limb and assume most of the people posting here haven't made the connection between the fiery peaceful protest meme and Kenosha. This was the place the meme was born. An entire night of rioting and burning occurred before the police gathered up enough forces to do anything.
Can we also please acknowledge that a 17 year old was attacked by multiple adults - all with criminal records, yet everyone is pissed at the 17 year old?

Why isn't @Corprin bitching about the arsonists that were breaking curfew? Instead he's upset at the kid that decided to stop them when no one else would. Crazy

Last edited:

npace

Autocross Champion
Simple, 17yo violating curfews. Both Kenosha city, and that related to the civil unrest.

Charges were tossed by the judge because the prosecution was not very good at their job.
Everyone that wasn't the police was violating curfew, it was in place to try and stop the riots. When people start throwing bricks into buildings and setting cars, buildings, etc on fire it's no longer a protest, no matter how many people taking part are "mostly peaceful".

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
1637759194939.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I just don't understand as just one person how he thought he could do what the cops and government were ignoring. I hate what was going on also. Our gutless government should have had the National Guard in there shutting down the whole thing.
I suppose his grandma or whoever could have taken to the streets. There are stand your ground laws. When the police won't act, it's up to citizens to defend their community. We can't let these criminals run amok, this isn't San Francisco.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Let's trigger everyone today.

1637761730417.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Lmao still bickering over a curfew that no one cared about that night and hasn't since. You said "Honestly I hope both of them are taken for all their worth" because of curfews? Are you really that pedantic?

Let me ask you this - since you're aware he got the gun from Dominick that night - if there was a straw purchase that happened then how is it Kyle didn't bring the gun there from his home?

Not bickering, the point is he should not have legally been there. This is established by his violation of two separate curfews. Simple fact.

Why are you continuously bringing up the straw purchase avenue?

Black lied on his 4473, that opens him to liability

2 laws is technically multiple. I've agreed with you that he shouldn't have been there. He was acquitted on the criminal charges and remains to be seen if there will be any civil lawsuits.

I would ask you why you seem to take this personally and seem so angry about it?

I’m not taking it personally, nor angry about it. Rittenhouse is a turd and should be flushed, along with Black. For nothing else than to be made an example of.

Great question Jim, he says I'm resorting to insults yet he wants to see 17 and 18 year old lives ruined over *drumroll* curfews. Wild

not for curfews, but rather to realize his bad decision making directly lead to the deaths of two, and the wounding of a third

Willing to bet lots of folks had the same thought while they were watching stuff burn. Summer of 2020, I seem to recall lots of places refusing the national guard because they
"didn't want Trump's help"... but I have no idea what the specific reason was in Kenosha.

Trump didn’t control the National Guard, he never had that authority. And the National Guard’s use is a staged response set by their state law. WI called in the Guard and they were on the ground in limited capacity. As for other cities, the MN Guard stopped the riots In Minneapolis

Can we also please acknowledge that a 17 year old was attacked by multiple adults - all with criminal records, yet everyone is pissed at the 17 year old?

Why isn't @Corprin bitching about the arsonists that were breaking curfew? Instead he's upset at the kid that decided to stop them when no one else would. Crazy

I’m not bitching about anything, you seem to be the one banging a drum. Nobody should have been there, very true. To remove all responsibility for what occurred from Rittenhouse is absurd. He chose the play the game too, he ended up winning, that doesn’t make him infallible.

Everyone that wasn't the police was violating curfew, it was in place to try and stop the riots. When people start throwing bricks into buildings and setting cars, buildings, etc on fire it's no longer a protest, no matter how many people taking part are "mostly peaceful".

Agreed, the gun toting sheep-dog wannabes are just as at fault as those throwing bricks and starting fires. The arguements either way just show the bias.

Maybe the real issue is people like to jump to conclusions without knowing what the he’ll is going on. For a fun time, search my name and “Rittenhouse” in this thread. I called the acquittal in the very beginning and was lambasted because fuck the police or something. Now I’m being attacked because I feel someone that played a stupid game should win a stupid prize. Oh how the attitudes flip and flop in this thread.

Reactions: WAP