GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Why do Republicans always do that???... try to be so pedantic when discussing Democracy? Oh, we're not really a Democracy. Do you think I don't know we're a Constitutional Republic? Do I have to write that every single time in place of Democracy?

I want a two way street? No, I believe the last election was fair and mostly fraud free. There was the typical Russian interference meant to aid Republicans, and there were a few cases of Republicans caught voting twice (see Greg Abbott paid $25K for proof of a Republican prosecuted for voting for Trump twice). Otherwise, though, it's not the Democrats complaining the last election had fraud... it's the Republicans making up yet another BS conspiracy theory with zero evidence. And when you challenge them about "show me proof," they obfuscate... like you just did. The reality, is that there was very little fraud in the last election and Joe Biden won by well over 7 Million votes (popular) and just as wide a margin in the Electoral College as Trump did in 2016 when he called his win against Hillary a "landslide." So, according to Trump's own definition of an electoral landslide, Joe Biden beat Trump by a "landslide."
I just can't with you, the ignorance is just too much.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Uhmmmm... any evidence of this... at all? Okay, someone posted a lie on social media. Nothing new. Does Cheryl Moberly have a death certificate showing that Jolene Moberly died due to complications from the COVID vaccine???? Of course not! Any evidence that Cheryl Moberly is even a real person with a dead daughter named Jolene?

I'll wait... in the mean time, getting excited about my scheduled booster shot.
Let me just rifle through my international obituary database...
GTFOH.
I can post dozens of these deaths on any given day. Side effects and deaths by vaccine are not nearly as rare as they make them out to be.
You have 2 masters degrees, debunk it, if you can.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Another heartless SOB who says, 'Wheel out the bodies, let me see 'em.'

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Why do Republicans always do that???... try to be so pedantic when discussing Democracy? Oh, we're not really a Democracy. Do you think I don't know we're a Constitutional Republic? Do I have to write that every single time in place of Democracy?

I want a two way street? No, I believe the last election was fair and mostly fraud free. There was the typical Russian interference meant to aid Republicans, and there were a few cases of Republicans caught voting twice (see Greg Abbott paid $25K for proof of a Republican prosecuted for voting for Trump twice). Otherwise, though, it's not the Democrats complaining the last election had fraud... it's the Republicans making up yet another BS conspiracy theory with zero evidence. And when you challenge them about "show me proof," they obfuscate... like you just did. The reality, is that there was very little fraud in the last election and Joe Biden won by well over 7 Million votes (popular) and just as wide a margin in the Electoral College as Trump did in 2016 when he called his win against Hillary a "landslide." So, according to Trump's own definition of an electoral landslide, Joe Biden beat Trump by a "landslide."
Biden lost the last time he ran. He hid in his basement this time and was never seen after 1pm. Harris was the most unlikable candidate ever.
But the 2 of them got the most votes in history??? You really believe that? There were literally more votes than eligible voters in every state. There was one person's address that cast over 20,000 votes. A driver in PA had a trailer full of premarked ballots. They faked a water leak in Atlanta and then pulled suitcases full of ballots out from under the table in the middle of the night. The fraud was off the scale.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG

Why do your posts always come back to a Democrat, Republican comparison? And then recite everything bad about Republicans and exonerate virtually every single Democrat of ever having done anything wrong.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
If the vaccine is so good, why is no one held liable?? Why are employers not required to report issues?
LOGICAL THINKING.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
It's all fun and games until you're hospitalized. Don't look to Pfizer to foot the bills either.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

MagicMK

Drag Racing Champion
Why do your posts always come back to a Democrat, Republican comparison? And then recite everything bad about Republicans and exonerate virtually every single Democrat of ever having done anything wrong.
When have I exonerated every single Democrat for everything they've ever done? I don't give Dems an automatic pass, but come on... when you have one party trying to overturn democracy and turn the USA into an autocracy.... lead by one of the most corrupt presidents in history, Trump, how am I supposed to get all hanged up on the small things Democrats do wrong (in comparison to Republicans)?

MagicMK

Drag Racing Champion
Biden lost the last time he ran. He hid in his basement this time and was never seen after 1pm. Harris was the most unlikable candidate ever.
But the 2 of them got the most votes in history??? You really believe that? There were literally more votes than eligible voters in every state. There was one person's address that cast over 20,000 votes. A driver in PA had a trailer full of premarked ballots. They faked a water leak in Atlanta and then pulled suitcases full of ballots out from under the table in the middle of the night. The fraud was off the scale.
Wow, a lot of "evidence," none of which every ended up in court. Wonder why that is? Maybe because it's all total and utter BS that was promoted by a serial liar president that can't ever admit he lost. Dude, Trump lost by over 7 million votes! There were more recounts in the last election than any in history. Republicans are the worst losers... they get clobbered because they have a sh!t candidate that Democrats absolutely hate, and he loses by the widest margin in history... and Republicans want to claim it was rigged? 7 million votes were rigged?

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
When have I exonerated every single Democrat for everything they've ever done? I don't give Dems an automatic pass, but come on... when you have one party trying to overturn democracy and turn the USA into an autocracy.... lead by one of the most corrupt presidents in history, Trump, how am I supposed to get all hanged up on the small things Democrats do wrong (in comparison to Republicans)?
Hanged up? There goes the masters degrees.

MagicMK

Drag Racing Champion
Let me just rifle through my international obituary database...
GTFOH.
I can post dozens of these deaths on any given day. Side effects and deaths by vaccine are not nearly as rare as they make them out to be.
You have 2 masters degrees, debunk it, if you can.
What, you mean that database isn't right next to that BS database on COVID vaccines "side effects???"

Seriously, you're demanding all the evidence in the world that the FDA Approved vaccines are safe and not loaded with tiny little aliens, yet you're telling me you'll accept any total BS post on Facebook about some unknown woman in Canada making an absolutely outrageous claim that a vaccine actually killed her daughter and you just believe it - whole cloth, no questions asked? So, you want a birth certificate from the 44th President of the USA proving that he wasn't born in Kenya, yet you'll accept a BS post on FB that is absolutely filled with lies and misstatements and not even so much as question that post?????? Hahahahaha, oh naive Republicans....

Reactions: WAP