GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... NPC Mk7 Bros Clinging To Crumbling Matrix Confused About Truths Contained Herein

okMK

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI
How was it his business? He had no policing authority.
The police weren't doing anything jim. The town was being burned to the ground. Imagine your neighborhood is being burned, and then tell me you would have "minded your own business". I'm going to go out on a limb and assume most of the people posting here haven't made the connection between the fiery peaceful protest meme and Kenosha. This was the place the meme was born. An entire night of rioting and burning occurred before the police gathered up enough forces to do anything.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    75.5 KB · Views: 34

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
The police weren't doing anything jim. The town was being burned to the ground. Imagine your neighborhood is being burned, and then tell me you would have "minded your own business". I'm going to go out on a limb and assume most of the people posting here haven't made the connection between the fiery peaceful protest meme and Kenosha. This was the place the meme was born.
I understand. Earlier I said the government should have had the National Guard in there.

okMK

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI
I understand. Earlier I said the government should have had the National Guard in there.
Willing to bet lots of folks had the same thought while they were watching stuff burn. Summer of 2020, I seem to recall lots of places refusing the national guard because they
"didn't want Trump's help"... but I have no idea what the specific reason was in Kenosha.

BadHombre760

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
The police weren't doing anything jim. The town was being burned to the ground. Imagine your neighborhood is being burned, and then tell me you would have "minded your own business". I'm going to go out on a limb and assume most of the people posting here haven't made the connection between the fiery peaceful protest meme and Kenosha. This was the place the meme was born. An entire night of rioting and burning occurred before the police gathered up enough forces to do anything.
Can we also please acknowledge that a 17 year old was attacked by multiple adults - all with criminal records, yet everyone is pissed at the 17 year old?

Why isn't @Corprin bitching about the arsonists that were breaking curfew? Instead he's upset at the kid that decided to stop them when no one else would. Crazy

Last edited:

npace

Autocross Champion
Simple, 17yo violating curfews. Both Kenosha city, and that related to the civil unrest.

Charges were tossed by the judge because the prosecution was not very good at their job.
Everyone that wasn't the police was violating curfew, it was in place to try and stop the riots. When people start throwing bricks into buildings and setting cars, buildings, etc on fire it's no longer a protest, no matter how many people taking part are "mostly peaceful".

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
09 GTI
I just don't understand as just one person how he thought he could do what the cops and government were ignoring. I hate what was going on also. Our gutless government should have had the National Guard in there shutting down the whole thing.
I suppose his grandma or whoever could have taken to the streets. There are stand your ground laws. When the police won't act, it's up to citizens to defend their community. We can't let these criminals run amok, this isn't San Francisco.