GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
How was it his business? He had no policing authority.

It is all of our business, that is the part you don't realize. Who else is going to stop these criminals from destroying our communities? Our government? Nope. You? Definitely not, but certainly others and that is what it may take for people to be civilized.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Already gone over it in this thread. Your ignorance is not my responsibility.

Besides what's more important is that the trial is over, all the details are already out, and yet you're still spewing lies. Was that the best you could really come up with?

What lies am I spewing?

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
This is not Kyle's fault, WTF is wrong with people. Because people want to act a fool and be animals, everyone else should let them? A 17 year old had more balls than a large majority of the population and it is not a matter of, "He shouldn't have been there." It is a matter of, "We shouldn't have let all those lawless retards do what they did in our communities." Everyone is looking past the uncivilized actions of many and pointing blame at a kid who stood his ground.
It is all of our business, that is the part you don't realize. Who else is going to stop these criminals from destroying our communities? Our government? Nope. You? Definitely not, but certainly others and that is what it may take for people to be civilized.
I just don't understand as just one person how he thought he could do what the cops and government were ignoring. I hate what was going on also. Our gutless government should have had the National Guard in there shutting down the whole thing.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
I don't know about multiple laws but Rittenhouse sure the hell shouldn't have been there.

Simple, 17yo violating curfews. Both Kenosha city, and that related to the civil unrest.

Charges were tossed by the judge because the prosecution was not very good at their job.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Simple, 17yo violating curfews. Both Kenosha city, and that related to the civil unrest.

Charges were tossed by the judge because the prosecution was not very good at their job.
We agree he shouldn't have been there. The prosecution was completely inept. Their own star witness won the case for the defense.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
We agree he shouldn't have been there. The prosecution was completely inept. Their own star witness won the case for the defense.

Yes, we agree he shouldn’t have been there, none of those people should have.

He was acquitted because the state was unable to show that Rittenhouse vacated his privilege of self defense.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Yes, we agree he shouldn’t have been there, none of those people should have.

He was acquitted because the state was unable to show that Rittenhouse vacated his privilege of self defense.
That and the prosecutors star witness exonerated him.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch

Curfew charge was tossed because it wasn't enforced on anyone.

What lies am I spewing?
You said he broke multiple laws and yet to name one he actually broke (besides a 17 year old breaking curfew, boohoo). Instead you named one that's not true despite being repeated in the media all the time, even now after the trial - much like the "traveled over state lines with the gun" lie. I'm surprised you haven't called him racist yet

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
I just don't understand as just one person how he thought he could do what the cops and government were ignoring. I hate what was going on also. Our gutless government should have had the National Guard in there shutting down the whole thing.
He wasn't there as just one person. He was there with multiple people to help protect their community from being destroyed. They were asked to be there by the business owners. This wasn't the first night of riots in Kenosha either.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
And to clarify when I say his community, (although they're in different states) Kyle's home and Kenosha are fairly close to each other (30mins) and his dad lives there, his friends live out there, he had a job there, etc.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Curfew charge was tossed because it wasn't enforced on anyone.

You said he broke multiple laws and yet to name one he actually broke (besides a 17 year old breaking curfew, boohoo). Instead you named one that's not true despite being repeated in the media all the time, even now after the trial - much like the "traveled over state lines with the gun" lie. I'm surprised you haven't called him racist yet

He was 17yo breaking the city curfew, law one. He was breaking the civil disturbance curfew, law two. Ergo, he was breaking multiple laws. The fact others were as well is irrelevant. Your feelings on the subject, evidenced by your “boo hoo,” is irrelevant. The fact remains he broke multiple laws mandating he not be there in the first place.

Now, which law did I cite that isn’t true?

You seem to be resorting to insult and assumption to make your argument. From the nature of your past postings, I figured you to be above such antics. Now you grasp for the racist straw man to prove some point. Remind me, what point are you trying to make here?

Rittenhouse shouldn’t have been there in the first place, those pesky curfews again. Black shouldn’t have purchased a rifle for Rittenhouse, as both have affirmed on the stand. Black shouldn’t have put the rifle in Rittenhouse’s hands that night. These facts leave both Rittenhouse and Black open to civil liability notwithstanding dismissal and/or acquittal of criminal charges. Personally I hope they are found civilly liable and get cleaned out for all they will ever be worth.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
He was 17yo breaking the city curfew, law one. He was breaking the civil disturbance curfew, law two. Ergo, he was breaking multiple laws. The fact others were as well is irrelevant. Your feelings on the subject, evidenced by your “boo hoo,” is irrelevant. The fact remains he broke multiple laws mandating he not be there in the first place.

You seem to be resorting to insult and assumption to make your argument. From the nature of your past postings, I figured you to be above such antics. Now you grasp for the racist straw man to prove some point. Remind me, what point are you trying to make here?

Rittenhouse shouldn’t have been there in the first place, those pesky curfews again. Black shouldn’t have purchased a rifle for Rittenhouse, as both have affirmed on the stand. Black shouldn’t have put the rifle in Rittenhouse’s hands that night. These facts leave both Rittenhouse and Black open to civil liability notwithstanding dismissal and/or acquittal of criminal charges. Personally I hope they are found civilly liable and get cleaned out for all they will ever be worth.
Lmao still bickering over a curfew that no one cared about that night and hasn't since. You said "Honestly I hope both of them are taken for all their worth" because of curfews? Are you really that pedantic?

Let me ask you this - since you're aware he got the gun from Dominick that night - if there was a straw purchase that happened then how is it Kyle didn't bring the gun there from his home?

Last edited:

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG

2 laws is technically multiple. I've agreed with you that he shouldn't have been there. He was acquitted on the criminal charges and remains to be seen if there will be any civil lawsuits.

I would ask you why you seem to take this personally and seem so angry about it?

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
2 laws is technically multiple. I've agreed with you that he shouldn't have been there. He was acquitted on the criminal charges and remains to be seen if there will be any civil lawsuits.
The only civil lawsuits you will see is for defamation and malice. He's gonna get paid like Nick Sandmann could only dream of

I would ask you why you seem to take this personally and seem so angry about it?
Great question Jim, he says I'm resorting to insults yet he wants to see 17 and 18 year old lives ruined over *drumroll* curfews. Wild

Last edited:

the

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI
How was it his business? He had no policing authority.
The police weren't doing anything jim. The town was being burned to the ground. Imagine your neighborhood is being burned, and then tell me you would have "minded your own business". I'm going to go out on a limb and assume most of the people posting here haven't made the connection between the fiery peaceful protest meme and Kenosha. This was the place the meme was born. An entire night of rioting and burning occurred before the police gathered up enough forces to do anything.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    75.5 KB · Views: 82